Map My Orders

Map My Orders

by ADM Apps

See where your orders are going and pinpoint revenue hot spots

Project Solar

The developer did a custom skin for us for a very reasonable fee. We love it. Great, easy to use app.

Wild Pet Supply

Not very useful and slow UI. Used the app once and wanted to cancel but a charge was already placed. Contacted customer service and it was not helpful.

January 10, 2021

Customer had app installed and used it for almost 2 weeks and then wanted a refund. The free trial period is only 5 days.

ORGONISTIC

Great app! Highly recommended if you're looking for a visual representation of where all your orders have gone!

My Site Plan

This app is great. I've been trying to determine the changes in my sales based off of location since the Covid lock downs. I'm able to dial in on certain dates and see the movement of activity based off of stay at home orders. Besides that its also really nice to see month over month trends in purchase by location. Another great data point!!

Certified Angus Beef

Simple tool that helps me see where my orders are going around the U.S. and Canada. This helps me focus my advertising spend in areas that I want to grow or double down in areas that are already strong. Would have to jump through hoops to get this information in other ways.