Maps by Develic

Maps by Develic

by Develic Solutions

Add Google Maps with store locations to your store!

JAILBIRDS

I have tried about 5 different apps for maps on the Shopify platform. This Maps by Develic app has been my favorite! The UI is nice, and the import from CSV feature was clearly explained, easy to understand, and VERY helpful for my website!

Naish USA

I was test trying a few dealer/ store locator map apps and this one was the best one I found for the price point. There is a lot of customization you can do, and the customer support is quick, clear, and helpful. I would definitely recommend this app.

buah

Great app! Works perfect on our store :) Easy to setup and fast support if help is needed! I can recommend this app 100%

Apple Dabs

customer support was beyond amazing!! setup was really easy! this was by far the most pleasant experience I ahve ever had dealing with an App company! Thank you Andreas

19|FIFTIES Classic Men's Grooming

Great App! Does just as advertised.
The costumer service is incredible. Highly recommend Maps by Develic.

industrialbrushware

Great app - I like the customability. I needed a bit of help installing but their support was awesome and they responded and logged in and sorted it for me in minutes. Excellent service!

Drizzle Honey

Great App that integrates easily into your design. The Support team was amazing and helped me with setup the entire time, they definitely went above and beyond to make the application exceptional on my site.

Would recommend to anyone looking for an excellent, easy to use "where to buy" map for their customers.

Hempfy

Great application. Easy to use and intuitive user interface. Fast customer support.