Master Shipping

Master Shipping

by Great Apps Factory

Get maximum profits by shipping rates

North-West Expeditions

This app does product based pricing more easily and better than any other we have experimented with. The support is fast and helpful. The payment plan is reasonable and has no tricks or sneaky upgrade plan. You should try this app.

Maisys Market LLC

This app works perfectly for our complex shipping situation. Support is great and fast.. Definitely recommend trying this app!!

Maisy's Market Team

Gardenstone

Simple, but powerful. So far works great.

Also a much better price than similar competitor apps.

Support replies within a day.

Https Www Freedmansonline Com

Guys were really helpful and did customization job professionally. Highly recommended. Thanks again.

Daal Furniture

Very helpful and responsive app developers and easy to use app. Thank you

Red Dragonz

Master Shipping is a great app and has helped me organize my shipping so much better on my shopify store reddragonz.com

Offer Togo

great app, easily earned 5 stars, standard and express shipping was very smart.

Malcolm Optics

Amazing app and very responsive support. They was setup my complex shipping rules. Master Shipping app solves a lot of headaches if you have different shipping prices in your shop. That's why we gave Five start. Great app, great support, highly recommended this app.

Gods Garden Treasures

Great technology! This app has been a great addition for us. Its a solid install and simplified our delivery breakdown very easily. The support behind it all has been great!