It's the only app you need.
Auto-update anything in Shopify, whenever anything you care about happens. Send emails, and integrate with Zapier and IFTTT with webhooks.
Tasks to solve every problem.
Use any of our pre-made tasks for no extra charge. Need a custom task? Set your price and put in a request. Or make your own, with Liquid.
Unlimited use is standard.
Scale your operation without scaling your costs. Mechanic helps you run a more efficient business without draining your profits.
Hey, I'm Isaac. :) I created Locksmith, a top Shopify app, and I'd love to introduce you to Mechanic.
- Mechanic is the automation answer for Shopify. Merchants use Mechanic to automate away the things that slow down their business – including the specific, unique-to-just-your-business things.
- Each Mechanic task we create goes into a growing library of ready-to-go tasks, ready for you to pick up and use as well.
- This means that, with every single merchant who comes to us for a new automation solution, Mechanic gets more valuable for you.
Let's talk about pricing.
- Pay what you want for custom tasks. Don't see your problem solved in our free task library? Put in a request, at a bounty of your choice, and let the developers come to you.
- Mechanic doesn't nickel-and-dime you. Pay one flat monthly price, and use Mechanic as much as you like.
- It's up to you. Assemble a bunch of other automation apps, pay for them individually, hope that they work together, *or* pay once a month for Mechanic, pay what you want for each new task, and confidently scale your operation without scaling your costs.
But what are merchants actually *doing* with Mechanic?
- Saving staff time every morning and night by automating the publishing and unpublishing of their online products to match their physical store hours.
- Increasing revenue through that critical final conversion step by setting daily reminder emails to customers, for orders that have yet to be paid.
- Increasing customer loyalty by auto-tagging customers according to their buying habits, allowing automatic, targeted discounts to kick in.
- Establishing customer relationships by sending simple customer-signed-up emails to staff, so that the staff can reach out and make that crucial first connection.
- Identifying the best referral sources by tagging orders based on their ?ref= urls.
- Keeping customers engaged and informed by emailing them as soon as their order is approved and their payment is captured.
- Keeping their Shopify admin clean and focused by auto-archiving orders that don't require further staff action.
- Saving thousands of dollars on custom app development by using Mechanic to plug into third-party APIs.
… and more every day. Here's a sample from the task library:
- Email customers after purchasing a certain product
- Auto-tag new orders based on payment method
- Auto-tag new customers
- Customer signup email
- Remind customers daily about unpaid orders
- Email customer when their order is paid
- Hide out-of-stock products
- Publish back-in-stock products
- Auto-tag new orders
- Auto-tag customers based on email domain
- Auto-tag customers when they purchase a matching product
- Cancel and close unpaid orders after 2 days
Pricing 15-day free trial
Available to merchants using the Basic Shopify ($29/mo) plan.
Available to merchants using the Shopify ($79/mo) plan.
Available to merchants using the Advanced Shopify ($299/mo) plan.
Available to merchants using Shopify Plus.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.