Speed Up Your Workflow
Auto-tag or email customers after an order. Publish products on schedule. Auto-fulfill digital orders. Sync inventory. Need more? Just ask!
The Only App You Need
No need to install 20 apps to support your shop. Use our free library of automation tasks - no code required. Custom tasks are easy, too!
Support That Loves You
We've been building Shopify apps for 9 years, and more than 5000 merchants love what we build and how we support them. Come see why. :)
Here's what merchants do with Mechanic:
- Saving staff time every morning and night by automating the publishing and unpublishing of their online products to match their physical store hours.
- Increasing revenue through that critical final conversion step by setting daily reminder emails to customers, for orders that have yet to be paid.
- Increasing customer loyalty by auto-tagging customers according to their buying habits, allowing automatic, targeted discounts to kick in.
- Establishing customer relationships by sending simple customer-signed-up emails to staff, so that the staff can reach out and make that crucial first connection.
- Identifying the best referral sources by tagging orders based on their ?ref= urls.
- Keeping customers engaged and informed by emailing them as soon as their order is approved and their payment is captured.
- Keeping their Shopify admin clean and focused by auto-archiving orders that don't require further staff action.
- Saving thousands of dollars on custom app development by using Mechanic to plug into third-party APIs.
… and more every day. :) Install the app to get started, check out usemechanic.com to preview our task library, or head to help.usemechanic.com to learn about creating your own tasks.
Pricing 15-day free trial
Available to merchants using the Basic Shopify ($29/mo) plan.
Available to merchants using the Shopify ($79/mo) plan.
Available to merchants using the Advanced Shopify ($299/mo) plan.
Available to merchants using Shopify Plus.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 16 reviews
Most recent reviews
Crazy Mama's Kitchen
the two most important apps i got is Mechanic and a reporting app. without those, shopify management can be a nightmare.
they weren't kidding about the base tasks they got. you will definitely have something you can use out of the box. as for the stuff that aren't on it, well, you got Isaac and his team who can help you through the minefield of code.
EVERSANA Promotional Store
I use Mechanic to do TONS of different tasks. Simple things like sending out emails when new customers sign up at my store or sending out customized emails when orders are placed. Also advanced things like auto populating customer information (notes, tags, shipping addresses, etc.) based off of selections made during the customer registration process. Copying notes and tags from customer records to the orders those customers place. And more!
Issac is probably one of the best things about this app. He is always there to answer questions, or help me write a custom task to accomplish what I'm trying to do. Customer support is out of this world!!
Great app, great support, would give 10 starts if possible.
We used Mechanic to receive notifications of Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) failure to fulfill (otherwise you have to notice this failure by chance observation). Mechanic had this functionality for other fulfillment services but when I reached out with the request for FBA, Isaac was able to help build us a task in just a few hours and it is now working great. Exactly what we were looking for! Super responsive team - I recommend at least reaching out if you think this app might work for you.