Mechanic

Mechanic

by Lightward

Automation! 150 tasks and rising; invent yours with Liquid. :)

Hoselink

Really cool app because it saves us time. Support has been very helpful and quick to reply as well. No complaints :)

6TN

Great support and very easy to use app . I used it to automate review requests and it does it no problem .

CIOATA - mobila din lemn masiv

The app is fantastic and the most amazing part is they can create a custom task for you based on your needs. Great support Issac. Love this app

BAMBOX Produce

Isaac and his team at Mechanic are by far some of the most helpful, talented, and dedicated support teams and app developers I have ever interacted with on Shopify. Isaac's commitment to help me with my automated order fulfilling, .csv export scheduling, and the tasks necessary to make the automations run smoothly together, is something I only hope to encounter again as I navigate the ecommerce world and grow our business. I cannot recommend this app and their team enough. Truly great job.

Soul Sparks

I'm really happy with this app so far. I am using it to do a bunch of different tasks. E.g. email customers about outstanding order payments. Send them email when an order is taking too long and so forth.

It's not saving me any money yet on my other apps as it doesn't quite do what they do. But hopefully it will in the future.

Spektrum Designs

This app literally saved my business! Not only are the available functions currently available worth the cost alone, the fact you can build your own makes this worth every penny!

Also, Issac @ Lightward helped me tremendously by building the function I needed to add a limit on the amount of total orders received per calendar day. He openly worked with me to gather the requirements and make tweaks as needed, which I could not have done without his help! Plus...this function was added so that any users of Mechanic now has access to this feature as well!

Lake local

Isaac from Mechanic has helped me out with 4 different applications now so I am very happy with how this works.. basically like having your own developer

Lalabu

Mechanic helped us automate capturing payments. For internal fulfillment reasons, we needed to turn off auto-capture of payments until the end of each day. Rather than having to go in and manually do it at the end of each day, Mechanic allows us to capture expedited shipments immediately and everything else just before midnight each day.

It solved our problem. I'm looking forward to using it for other tasks too. Isaac was super helpful. He created multiple scripts for our specific needs in about a day.

Bitgem

Fantastic tool, lots of pre-built tasks to get you started and if you get a little stuck with customing a task the support from the team is second to none.

Bouu

For anyone hoping to do anything beyond the limited basic functions that Shopify provides out of the box, this app is for you. The app is VERY well built, the Mechanic team is fantastic and pricing is very fair!

Previous 1 3 4