Mechanic

Mechanic

by Lightward

A development platform. Make everything better.

Colonna

This app is the single best app you can get for your Shopify store. Adds Plus levels of functionality, with a second-to-none level of support. If you can't do something in Shopify, you can probably get mechanic to do it for you. Highly recommended.

Loja TW

This app is amazing!
I was able to create 3 automations exactly as I wanted:
1. Send reminder emails to pending payment orders
2. Cancel orders after 4 days of not being paid
3. Send payment received to our manual payment methods after the payment has been received.

The support team on slack is fantastic. They helped me solve an issue when creating my automation.

Really worth the money.

Patou

It's been great to do some minor things without need for a backend. Since we actually have 4 separate Shopify stores, it will probably be inevitable that I eventually connect all our separate instances to a unified backend to ease maintenance overheads, but using Mechanic has saved me some time and priorities to get up and running quickly and to figure out the additional business logic we need.

Help and support was also exceptional. Super friendly and approachable, they have a Slack channel where I've learnt more about how to use the plugin and see others' inquiries and solutions.

Delta 9 Cannabis Inc

This is by far the best app on the Shopify App Store. It is so powerful right out of the box and you can customize and build upon for endless possibilities. I am surprised Shopify hasn't acquired this already. This app is the first true developer plugin. I can't say enough good things about it! Give it a try today. I am a very happy customer!!

ROMATTI

this app is so useful for my store! and solved a lot of problems! Issak is the great man who guides me with some tasks!

Bijuz

one more time, superb app, this guy sreally rock! super attention, and is superb the tasks they have, it seems they "read" our mind!

Alans BMX

An absolutely stunning app. Already consolidated 4 apps down into just this one and with extra functionality on top! Great cost saver. I was originally looking for a way to email a customer automatically when an order is automatically tagged as SpecialOrder. This app did that and more including emailing customers who placed orders on eBay to tell them about our main website, pushing out of stock products to bottom of collections, automatically tagging instock/out of stock/sale and not sale items, emailing us when a customer places 2 or more separate orders so we can combine and save shipping, adding eBay usernames to tag so can be searched in orders tab, automatically emailing customer for pre-orders and more!

I highly recommend scrolling through all 250+ tasks already in this app on the main website, I was literally smiling as I found more and more useful tasks and realising I can remove some paid apps (That cost even more than this one!).

This app is perfect for even those with limited coding/liquid experience, every task has a simple config area and you can always click to show the full code that is being done if you need to tweak small bits to suit your business.

The support is great as well, quick replies and additions or updates to current tasks means checking back you may find a new or updated task that suits your use or improve one your already using.

Seriously cannot recommend this App enough, cant believe I didn't find it sooner.

Colour Paradise Greenhouses

There are a couple of apps I, as a developer, recommend for every Shopify store. OrderlyEmails is one of them. And now, Mechanic is another one of them.

Mechanic exists to automate your chores and improve workflows. Do you need a nightly report of products that went out of stock? Or maybe you want an immediate notification when a staff (or you!) created a free product on your website? Maybe you want to know if products are missing images. Or for us, how we wanted to know the tally of orders marked with a specific date and 'Pickup Order' so we could judge how many orders are for pickup everyday. Or another favourite -- how much of each product do I need to fulfill all my pending orders?

The possibilities are limitless with Mechanic, and the best part is -- all of the above which would've been separate apps, come under one beautiful app which does exactly what you want to do without fiddling with anything.

This app is wonderful on its own with its several hundred built-in tasks. The app is on steroids if you have a developer who will write custom tasks for you. I cannot wait to see where this app goes.

- Dev helping a friend who is thankful for having discovered this app

Jazz Night School

This is exactly what people like me (a non-coder) need - a way to control costs by doing as much work by themselves. The functionality of this app is almost unbelievable. Being able to create tasks that run automatically or can be triggered manually will be an incredible time saver AND improve overall data integrity within the system-- our reports and communications will be far more consistent and targeted. General maintenance of the site will be cut by 75%. The customer service is amazing - they are responsive not only about the question at hand, but truly want to understand your needs so they can offer ideas to help you. They even direct you to various support networks they've set up. I've learned so much just by creating a few tasks. The variable cost option is a testament to this app's desire to serve the Shopify small businesses and non-profit communities. "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime" comes to mind...thank you for a great app!

La Boutique MOSO

Best app I use for my store: if you are not a developper, you can use one of the numerous pre-made tasks. Many of them are incredibly useful and fulfill tasks for which you would usually need to pay for a dedicated app => you can save money and stop buying apps for every single feature you need.
I you are a developper, you can do stuff that are so advanced, you can pretty much do almost everything you need.
And also the support is incredible. I have asked for help numerous times because I am a clumsy developper, and I was always assisted with detailed instructions way beyond what you could ask for a support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6