Mechanic

Mechanic

by Lightward

A development platform for Shopify. Make everything better.

Leesi B.

Hands down the #1 most useful app I have ever installed. If you're a developer I guarantee you're especially going to love this app because you can literally write your own automated tasks to do whatever you want to do - in liquid-style code - how cool! No need to install 30 different apps to perform a bunch of automated tasks - you can write your own tasks or use many of the ones the Mechanic team provides! Worth every penny. There is no other app of its kind on the app store that I've seen. There's a lot of functionality in this app - I highly recommend spending time playing around with the tasks included with Mechanic and using them as templates to create your own tasks. Documentation is great and the support we've gotten from Isaac's is absolutely amazing. 1000x thank you for creating this app!

PJ's Games

The automation this app provides is incredible and the app author is very responsive and helpful when you need new automation created. Highly recommended!

CharcoalGoods

We've been using this app for months now. Mechanic allowed us to get rid of three other apps and best of all it works behind the scenes. No integration with our theme was required. Incredible tech support as well!

Philadelphia Printworks

Hands down the best app I've used on Shopify. It has drastically increased our team efficiency and has allowed us to automate time-consuming manual tasks. The customer support is also A+. The programmers worked with me to create new tasks and fix any issues that occurred. Normally, this type of support and functionality would cost an arm and a leg. But, the price is reasonable to boot. I would recommend that every store use this app. I'm so happy I found it.

COPACABANA

Amazing app and best support on Shopify! Very open to new suggestions, amazing!!! Thank you so much, we will keep improving with you!

The Wool Company

Best value app on the app store! It's actually much better than the description here because it already has about 190 task ready to roll.
I installed this a couple of weeks ago for two jobs; to tag customers based on the product type they ordered and to create and maintain a Recent Products Collection. It has done this easily and with idiot proof configuration options. Mechanic does SO much more. So many of the pre-written tasks seem to be really useful and replace a bunch of other apps that are out there in the app store. . Give me a while and I will set up some more tasks and provide another review but in the meantime this is my favourite app so far discovered.

Hoselink

Really cool app because it saves us time. Support has been very helpful and quick to reply as well. No complaints :)

6TN

Great support and very easy to use app . I used it to automate review requests and it does it no problem .

CIOATA - mobila din lemn masiv

The app is fantastic and the most amazing part is they can create a custom task for you based on your needs. Great support Issac. Love this app

BAMBOX Produce

Isaac and his team at Mechanic are by far some of the most helpful, talented, and dedicated support teams and app developers I have ever interacted with on Shopify. Isaac's commitment to help me with my automated order fulfilling, .csv export scheduling, and the tasks necessary to make the automations run smoothly together, is something I only hope to encounter again as I navigate the ecommerce world and grow our business. I cannot recommend this app and their team enough. Truly great job.

Previous 1 3 4 5