Mechanic

Mechanic

by Lightward

Automate anything! 75+ tasks, or make your own with Liquid. :)

Steven Brown Art

We have been using this app to solve many tasks over the past few months. Like sending auto address update email to our suppliers if we amend the address in Shopify (this used to be manual) and many more tasks.

Issac's is very responsive to creating tasks to fit your needs and is always thinking of ways to help users. I hope he keeps up the great customer service and this doesn't fall at any points, because that's what it's all about and why people use his service.

The app is well worth the money and i hope the app stays well maintained and new tasks added all the time.

Thank you so much for creating what you do Issac's, you are the best and many app developers should learn from you. Even the design of the app is nice and pleasing. Good job sir.

DOCTOR_K

Customer service is beyond anything I've ever seen before, amazing! Isaac helped me get started with my first Mechanic task within minutes and I'm hooked. Mechanic is definitely a must-have for developers and merchants.

JMLEGAZEL

Very good customer services. Isaac was very helpful to solve our asks.
Very responsive to create new tasks we need...
I recommend this app.
Dominique
Owner and Founder of jmlegazel.com

Crazy Mama's Kitchen

the two most important apps i got is Mechanic and a reporting app. without those, shopify management can be a nightmare.

they weren't kidding about the base tasks they got. you will definitely have something you can use out of the box. as for the stuff that aren't on it, well, you got Isaac and his team who can help you through the minefield of code.

EVERSANA Promotional Store

I use Mechanic to do TONS of different tasks. Simple things like sending out emails when new customers sign up at my store or sending out customized emails when orders are placed. Also advanced things like auto populating customer information (notes, tags, shipping addresses, etc.) based off of selections made during the customer registration process. Copying notes and tags from customer records to the orders those customers place. And more!
Issac is probably one of the best things about this app. He is always there to answer questions, or help me write a custom task to accomplish what I'm trying to do. Customer support is out of this world!!
Great app, great support, would give 10 starts if possible.

Graston Technique

We used Mechanic to receive notifications of Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) failure to fulfill (otherwise you have to notice this failure by chance observation). Mechanic had this functionality for other fulfillment services but when I reached out with the request for FBA, Isaac was able to help build us a task in just a few hours and it is now working great. Exactly what we were looking for! Super responsive team - I recommend at least reaching out if you think this app might work for you.

Mood Collection

I use it to automate product modification and it works exactly how I wanted it. I could easily manage to make my own code from template.

I plan to use it for many more things in the future.

I definitely recommend it! Great app!

Rebel Bod

Exceptional app that helps in extending shopify functionalities. Issac is diligent and very helpful in support. Issac is responsive and very open to feedback. It's obvious that a lot of thoughts went into the development of this app. This app will have a loyal following of serious ecommerce retailers.

DIAMOND PRIDE

super powerful app that we use for various repetitive tasks to keep our backend organized, e.g. we used a preorder app before and it was a nightmare going back and forth adding/removing tags in shopify + toggling products on/off within the app itself! thanks to mechanic's flexibility in creating tasks we could cancel various other apps and safe money. highly recommended!

Pferdefluesterei-Shop

Amazing app, amazing support, highly recommended!
At first I was a little overwhelmed when confronted with the task to get exactly the automation I need - but then I saw the option to request custom tasks. I did that, and a day or so later, Isaac sent me a note that the job was done and exactly what I needed was in the openly available task list, now. Really cool! Works like a charm.

Previous 1