Mechanic

Mechanic

by Lightward

Automate anything! 100+ tasks, or invent yours with Liquid. :)

Bouu

For anyone hoping to do anything beyond the limited basic functions that Shopify provides out of the box, this app is for you. The app is VERY well built, the Mechanic team is fantastic and pricing is very fair!

Kaffeina Group B2B

Great app and great support from the team. Helped us do all those little things that cannot be done easily in Shopify.

When a task was not on the list the team created one for us in 24 hours. This is a must-have application for all Shopify owners.

Cannot recommend enough.

PLANETSHOP

The team went over and above to assist us during a trying time. Our site needed some urgent functionality, thanks to the team we managed to get this done and we continue to get changes made. HAPPY!!!

Rush Hour Rewards

I can't say enough about how valuable this app is. Not only does it allow you to automate things that you normally would have to do manually or pay for individual apps, the customer service is unparalleled! Even if there isn't something currently available within this task, you can customize it in SO many ways to fit your needs. PLUS, if you are having trouble, Isaac will help navigate you through building a task that fits your needs. I can't recommend Mechanic enough! It's a MUST HAVE!

Tudo na Moda

this is a life saver!! every one who use offline payment gateway, knows what iam talking about! this is a essential future for EVERYSHOP! Keep Good working!!!

Cloud Haven E-Liquids

I'm using this app to notify me when a client creates an account.
The support i got went above and beyond to help me and I'm very happy and impressed so far!

Keep up the awesome work everyone! :D

Steal-A-Sofa Furniture Outlet

5/5 great app. Replaces many apps I was testing/using, and makes other apps work better. My specific use case is standardizing product tagging to improve search and filtering. Nothing matched Mechanic's flexibility and ease of use. One thing, this app's full potential is realized by using Liquid scripts to create tasks. There's a learning curve, but it's worth it. The customer service is top notch too.

From the Farmer

We had previously built a custom tool to do some of the most important daily functions of our store. Unfortunately, we had a technical platform close down on us and we had to scramble to find a solution. Not only was Mechanic the solution, but the team (Isaac in particular) helped get our custom app spun up and working within 1 hour. A lot of it was proprietary and he just made it work flawlessly! Can't say enough good things about him and their team.

Steven Brown Art

We have been using this app to solve many tasks over the past few months. Like sending auto address update email to our suppliers if we amend the address in Shopify (this used to be manual) and many more tasks.

Issac's is very responsive to creating tasks to fit your needs and is always thinking of ways to help users. I hope he keeps up the great customer service and this doesn't fall at any points, because that's what it's all about and why people use his service.

The app is well worth the money and i hope the app stays well maintained and new tasks added all the time.

Thank you so much for creating what you do Issac's, you are the best and many app developers should learn from you. Even the design of the app is nice and pleasing. Good job sir.

DOCTOR_K

Customer service is beyond anything I've ever seen before, amazing! Isaac helped me get started with my first Mechanic task within minutes and I'm hooked. Mechanic is definitely a must-have for developers and merchants.

Previous 1 3