Mechanic

Mechanic

Built for Shopify

Reviews (160)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to automate various tasks, including managing receipts and email flows. It's praised for its versatility, cost-effectiveness, and for replacing multiple other apps. The support team is noted for their quick responses and custom task creation. The community, particularly the Slack channel, is valued for knowledge sharing. Merchants also commend the comprehensive documentation and pricing model based on their Shopify plan. Suitable for both non-coders and developers, it's recognized for its user-friendly experience and efficiency.

September 6, 2023

The Shopify App Mechanic is a game-changer. It automates tasks for our store, streamlining operations. The ability to customize tasks sets it apart, enabling us to do things other apps can't. Plus, the support team is top-notch, rescuing us when needed! Highly recommended!

The Design Cart
India
About 1 year using the app
September 22, 2023

The level of complexity here is breathtaking, but it's become an absolutely vital component of our store. The team behind it is amazing and super helpful and responsive. I can't recommend this app enough, it's saved us a lot of headache! The task library is impressive as well - fantastic job covering so many use cases and demonstrating how flexible your product is!

Dimensional Drinks
8 months using the app
November 17, 2023

Great app. offers the extra functionality that you could not get anywhere else.

UHS Hardware
4 months using the app
Edited September 7, 2023

Amazing app. I have been searching for an inventory app for a while to sync all of our inventory sku's that are matching across my store. I'm beyond happy to have found mechanic! The developers are very quick to help fix or correct my mistakes. Love being able to sync my inventory across all my variants.

Zeal Racing
4 months using the app
May 28, 2018

Super helpful app that allows you to automate different processes within your store. Incredible support that really is there to help! Thanks Isaac! Highly recommended!

Kingzrsvp
About 5 years using the app
August 28, 2019

Really cool app because it saves us time. Support has been very helpful and quick to reply as well. No complaints :)

Hoselink
Almost 5 years using the app
August 25, 2018

This app is pretty awesome. I'm a new Shopify user, so as I was developing my first site, I kept running into problems where I could anticipate little things taking forever to do.

I reached out to the developer, Isaac, and he was beyond helpful! As I came up with different things I thought could be beneficial, he custom-coded them and added them to the Mechanic template library for me and others to be able to use.

The subscription price that's based on your Shopify plan is unique in the sense that the number of 'actions' allowed in a month is unlimited for the one flat-rate whereas a lot of other similar apps charge per-action (which becomes SUPER expensive very quickly). As I was exploring other apps, some seemed a little more user-friendly, but much more expensive. And with the support I've gotten from Isaac, this is a no-brainer.

The only thing that I could hope for in the future would be an option for a bit more basic-user-friendliness. While I can completely understand the abilities of Mechanic being awesome for advanced users, those of us who don't know Liquid well enough to hand-code it could benefit from a WYSIWYG interface (where I could select from a dropdown menu 'If is met, do '). This would be more similar to what I understand to be Mechanic's predecessor, ifShop.

Overall, 5 stars on functionality and service!

Bam Fit Nyc
Over 4 years using the app
July 30, 2019

The app is fantastic and the most amazing part is they can create a custom task for you based on your needs. Great support Issac. Love this app

CIOATA - mobila din lemn masiv
Romania
About 4 years using the app
June 13, 2019

Fantastic tool, lots of pre-built tasks to get you started and if you get a little stuck with customing a task the support from the team is second to none.

Bitgem
Almost 4 years using the app
May 22, 2020

This is by far the best app on the Shopify App Store. It is so powerful right out of the box and you can customize and build upon for endless possibilities. I am surprised Shopify hasn't acquired this already. This app is the first true developer plugin. I can't say enough good things about it! Give it a try today. I am a very happy customer!!

Delta 9 Cannabis Inc