Mechanic

Mechanic

by Lightward

Workflow Automation & Custom Development Platform.

BentoSMB Inc.

As a solutions developer and Shopify Expert, we use this app often on client stores to manage just about every automation you could think of. This app is an absolute dream, priced properly, and very well supported and documented. The community behind it is amazing, and you really cannot go wrong.

codo.ca

wow. I have no idea why this functionality isn't included in Shopify by default. But this app does exactly what it says it does, which is amazing!

Isaac (the dev) is the kind of person we need more of - you can sense the empathy and understanding in all of the communication. You know how you've see help files and you can tell they're written from a place of frustration (the writer doesn't seem to care about the reader). You can tell Isaac genuinely wants this app to solve your problem, and will write stuff in such a way to make that as likely as possible to happen (and it works).

You can probably replace a ton of apps with this, and make them work exactly how you want them to. And feel good about paying for it.

Headphone Zone

What. A. Find.
Highly recommended app for any store big or small to automate a bunch of tasks. We use at least 10 of the pre-built tasks for our daily operations.
Isaac is an absolute gem and has been able to customise a bunch of tasks for our requirements.

Colonna

This app is the single best app you can get for your Shopify store. Adds Plus levels of functionality, with a second-to-none level of support. If you can't do something in Shopify, you can probably get mechanic to do it for you. Highly recommended.

Loja TW

This app is amazing!
I was able to create 3 automations exactly as I wanted:
1. Send reminder emails to pending payment orders
2. Cancel orders after 4 days of not being paid
3. Send payment received to our manual payment methods after the payment has been received.

The support team on slack is fantastic. They helped me solve an issue when creating my automation.

Really worth the money.

Patou

It's been great to do some minor things without need for a backend. Since we actually have 4 separate Shopify stores, it will probably be inevitable that I eventually connect all our separate instances to a unified backend to ease maintenance overheads, but using Mechanic has saved me some time and priorities to get up and running quickly and to figure out the additional business logic we need.

Help and support was also exceptional. Super friendly and approachable, they have a Slack channel where I've learnt more about how to use the plugin and see others' inquiries and solutions.

Delta 9 Cannabis Inc

This is by far the best app on the Shopify App Store. It is so powerful right out of the box and you can customize and build upon for endless possibilities. I am surprised Shopify hasn't acquired this already. This app is the first true developer plugin. I can't say enough good things about it! Give it a try today. I am a very happy customer!!

ROMATTI

this app is so useful for my store! and solved a lot of problems! Issak is the great man who guides me with some tasks!

Bijuz

one more time, superb app, this guy sreally rock! super attention, and is superb the tasks they have, it seems they "read" our mind!

Alans BMX

An absolutely stunning app. Already consolidated 4 apps down into just this one and with extra functionality on top! Great cost saver. I was originally looking for a way to email a customer automatically when an order is automatically tagged as SpecialOrder. This app did that and more including emailing customers who placed orders on eBay to tell them about our main website, pushing out of stock products to bottom of collections, automatically tagging instock/out of stock/sale and not sale items, emailing us when a customer places 2 or more separate orders so we can combine and save shipping, adding eBay usernames to tag so can be searched in orders tab, automatically emailing customer for pre-orders and more!

I highly recommend scrolling through all 250+ tasks already in this app on the main website, I was literally smiling as I found more and more useful tasks and realising I can remove some paid apps (That cost even more than this one!).

This app is perfect for even those with limited coding/liquid experience, every task has a simple config area and you can always click to show the full code that is being done if you need to tweak small bits to suit your business.

The support is great as well, quick replies and additions or updates to current tasks means checking back you may find a new or updated task that suits your use or improve one your already using.

Seriously cannot recommend this App enough, cant believe I didn't find it sooner.