Mega External Links

Built for Shopify

Reviews (24)

4.8
July 7, 2024

Mega External Links works great. Had a bit of trouble at first but figured it out quickly. Handy tool for adding links.

Christine
France
July 7, 2024

Really helpful app. Took just a few minutes to set up and now I can link to my social media and other sites. Support was nice too.

Dreamy Dessert
June 30, 2024

This app has significantly boosted our affiliate sales. The customizable buttons blend seamlessly with our store's design, making it a must-have for any online retailer

Sage
Germany
7 days using the app
June 23, 2024

Mega External Links is awesome! It made adding links to my store super easy. The buttons look cool and work perfectly.

Woods Timeless Charm
Italy
3 days using the app
Mega Profit Apps replied June 25, 2024

thank you for the awesome feedback! We're delighted to hear that Mega External Links is working so well for your store. We put a lot of effort into making the buttons both visually appealing and functional, so it's wonderful to know you're happy with them. Thanks again for your kind words!

July 9, 2024

Good app! it does the job done. Easy to use and helpful.

Baked by Melissa
France
11 days using the app
March 29, 2024

As someone new to apps, I found this one really easy and helpful. It connects my store to other big sites smoothly.

Glam Galaxy
3 months using the app
Mega Profit Apps replied June 25, 2024

Glam Galaxy, we're so glad you found the app easy to use! We strive to make our tools user-friendly, especially for those new to apps. It's fantastic to hear it's helping you connect your store to other sites smoothly. Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

June 28, 2024

Adding and managing links has never been easier. It really helped improve my store. Totally recommend.

Pet Corner
About 13 hours using the app
July 9, 2024

The customer support team is fantastic! They helped us to tailor the buttons to our needs quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend this app.

TATA NAKA
Germany
February 14, 2024

Hey there! I've been using the Mega External Links Button on my Shopify store, and it's really cool! It's super easy to put links on my site to other places like Amazon or eBay. I didn't have any trouble setting it up, and it makes my store look even better. Plus, when I needed help, the people who made the app were really nice and quick to answer. I think it's a great tool for anyone who has a Shopify store!

Case Hub
4 months using the app
Mega Profit Apps replied June 25, 2024

Case Hub, we're thrilled to hear the Mega External Links Button has been so valuable for your Shopify store! It's designed to make adding links a breeze, so it's awesome to know it's working seamlessly for you. And we're always here to help, so don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions in the future. Thanks for the glowing review!

February 26, 2024

I'm so happy with the support team for the Mega External Links Button app. They're really smart and always ready to help. It's not just a cool app; it's also got an amazing team that cares about us.

Kiddo Fun
Netherlands
4 months using the app
Mega Profit Apps replied June 25, 2024

Kiddo Fun, your kind words about our support team mean the world to us! We're committed to providing top-notch assistance, and it's incredibly rewarding to hear that we're making a positive impact. Thank you for choosing our app and for sharing your positive experience!