January 5, 2024

I'm so happy with the Mega External Links Button app. It's super easy to use. I added links to Amazon, and it worked perfectly. Now my customers can shop there too!

AllGears
About 1 month using the app
MegaProfitApps replied January 7, 2024

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the Mega External Links Button app and that it's super easy for you to use. It's fantastic to know that the links to Amazon were added seamlessly, providing your customers with an enhanced shopping experience. We appreciate your positive review and are here to support your journey! 🌟🔗

December 13, 2023

This app is super cool for my online shop! It helps me connect stuff easily, I can write what I want, and people click more. I think everyone should use it for their store!

Fuzzy Flair
14 days using the app
MegaProfitApps replied December 14, 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Mega External Links Button is making a positive impact on your online shop. It's great to know that the app is helping you easily connect with your audience and that you find it effective for increasing engagement. We appreciate your recommendation and are delighted to have you as a satisfied user. Feel free to reach out if you have any feedback or suggestions. Happy selling!

January 23, 2024

I love how I can put Etsy links in my store. It's so simple and works great!

BlissBud
About 1 month using the app
MegaProfitApps replied January 25, 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mega External Links Button! 🌟🔗
We're thrilled to hear that you love the simplicity and effectiveness of the app, allowing you to easily integrate Etsy links into your store. If you ever have more insights or suggestions, feel free to share. Your positive feedback is much appreciated, and we're here to continue making your linking experience seamless!

Edited January 29, 2024

I've found this app to be a valuable addition. and my clients genuinely enjoy it. I've had a few interactions with the support team, and they've been prompt in addressed my queries.

Brandson
24 days using the app
MegaProfitApps replied January 31, 2024

Thank you for the excellent 5-star review! 🌟🔗😊
We're thrilled to hear that you consider Mega External Links Button a valuable addition, and it's great to know that your clients genuinely enjoy it. We appreciate your positive feedback on our support team's prompt assistance with your queries.
If you ever have more insights or suggestions, feel free to share. We're here to ensure your experience remains valuable and enjoyable!

January 19, 2024

I installed this app after the creator's support team recommended it to me during a support session for another app. It helps me create external links on my product pages. It was a good recommendation.

Rabbit World
France
4 days using the app
MegaProfitApps replied January 21, 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with Mega External Links Button! It's fantastic that the app has proven to be a good recommendation, helping you easily create external links on your product pages. Your positive feedback is much appreciated, and we're here to support your link creation needs! 🌟🔗

November 28, 2023

amazing support and very good app

eclemix
Indonesia
1 day using the app
MegaProfitApps replied November 29, 2023

Thank you for the 5-star rating! We're thrilled you find our app helpful, and we're always here to provide amazing support.

February 14, 2024

Hey there! I've been using the Mega External Links Button on my Shopify store, and it's really cool! It's super easy to put links on my site to other places like Amazon or eBay. I didn't have any trouble setting it up, and it makes my store look even better. Plus, when I needed help, the people who made the app were really nice and quick to answer. I think it's a great tool for anyone who has a Shopify store!

Case Hub
February 26, 2024

I'm so happy with the support team for the Mega External Links Button app. They're really smart and always ready to help. It's not just a cool app; it's also got an amazing team that cares about us.

Kiddo Fun
Netherlands
February 19, 2024

Fantastic app! Easy setup and seamless integration with my Shopify store. Highly recommend for anyone looking to add external links.

Deco Vibe
August 3, 2023

I have been looking for some way to easily connect products I am featuring to their own order page. This is awesome! The developer is super helpful and responsive! I highly recommend.

Lizzorides
5 months using the app
MegaProfitApps replied August 10, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that our product has been a valuable solution for you! Thank you for highlighting our developer's responsiveness and helpfulness. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy selling! 🛍️🚀