About Member Pricing
Member Pricing is a complete solution for membership rewards, and wholesale pricing management. Encourage the customers you have to spend more in your shop with this simple yet powerful system.
What's in the app?
A way to set up custom pricing levels for different customers.
- Set up triggers for automatic membership for customers based on registration, number of orders, and total amount spent. You can also manage it manually.
- A configurable smart email system that enables you to set email notifications to your customers of membership status engagement in your site. Let your customer know when they've become an exclusive member.
- An optional, configurable banner notification system that allows you to encourage registration for new customers, and tell existing customers of their membership status and savings. All this in a few easy clicks.
What can I do with it?
Here are some examples:
- Approve and allow wholesale customers to receive products tax free and with a major discount as they shop just like a normal customer.
- Automate a rewards program with tiered discount rewards that emails your customers when they unlock them.
- Increase engagement as well as email collection with incentivized account creation.
- Your unique needs? The app is actively being developed. Help us shape the future of the design to fit your needs.
How Does it work?
Member Pricing uses discount codes it creates automatically that are specific to tagged customers only. This means that the discount codes cannot be used by other customers as some other apps allow.
Because it uses discount codes, Member Pricing also does not create extra variants so your inventory stays clean and in sync.
The customers see the prices on your site that they will pay at checkout. These prices include the discount so they are encouraged to spend more money.
Member Pricing will be installed on your site fast and free automatically.
- Developer website
- +1 (425) 318-7886
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.