4.9
January 4, 2024

Using it to gauge inventory monthly and yearly inventory value, compare vendors etc. Easy to use

Muotitassu
Finland
About 1 year using the app
December 4, 2023

Affordable, works as expected and provides some additional tracking capabilities we needed.

wayre
Over 1 year using the app
February 1, 2024

Super easy to use and I really appreciate the real time feedback.

Root Adorned
28 days using the app
January 20, 2024

Personnel compétent, service rapide, ils ont su être à l'écoute de nos besoins et se sont adaptés rapidement. Super suivi, ils ont fait preuve d'écoute et de compréhension, avec un service personnalisé, ce qui est de plus en plus rare de nos jours. Leur application fait ce qu'elle promet, bref je recommande !

Librairie Tourne La Page
About 19 hours using the app
February 22, 2024

Their reponse times are excellent and their app is very easy to use and has helped me so much

Supernova Studio
South Africa
July 5, 2023

Best app I have used for Inventory Insight. I highly recommend it to all shopify owners. I am thankful to Merchbees for their quick support and help. 100% Recommended.

OTWOO.COM.PK
Pakistan
May 12, 2021

Perfect!! in just 10 seconds I have a full inventory of stock and its cost and retail value - saved me hours and hours of stock taking and calculation - amazing - so glad I found this app - highly recommended to save hours of time and stress!!

The Baby Place
Over 2 years using the app
merchbees replied May 14, 2021

Such a great review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

September 1, 2021

Love this app. Our accountant said I'd need to start taking inventory value for tax purposes and lucked out when I found this app. It does it all for me. Thanks!

Love Fitness Apparel
merchbees replied September 2, 2021

Thanks for your excellent review! We’re happy to hear Merchbees Inventory Value meets your expectations!

February 7, 2023

Really helpful little app which gives us all the info we need for tracking the value of our stock holding.

Nomad and the bowerbird & Bringing the outside in
April 6, 2022

Using this app for months and I loved it!! Easy to understand, simple to navigate and powerful features

Message Card Jewelry
Türkiye
merchbees replied April 6, 2022

Such a great review!💛 Thank you for sharing your experience!