Merchbees Inventory Value

Merchbees Inventory Value

by merchbees

Know your stock value, inventory cost & quantity in real-time

Love Fitness Apparel

Love this app. Our accountant said I'd need to start taking inventory value for tax purposes and lucked out when I found this app. It does it all for me. Thanks!

September 2, 2021

Thanks for your excellent review! We’re happy to hear Merchbees Inventory Value meets your expectations!

Trollypk

Very easy to use, helped us a lot saving much time for all the inventory calculations. Happy with the purchase

August 26, 2021

Thanks for your review! We’re happy to hear Merchbees Inventory Value meets your expectations!

Zero Bike Store

Great product to review your inventory value and cost. Easy to use and the price is not high compared to other apps.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience!

The Baby Place

Perfect!! in just 10 seconds I have a full inventory of stock and its cost and retail value - saved me hours and hours of stock taking and calculation - amazing - so glad I found this app - highly recommended to save hours of time and stress!!

May 14, 2021

Such a great review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Briggs 'n' Wiggles

I am using this app to help with me with my inventory and have used it for about a month now. I am happy with it so far!

May 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience! We would love to hear what do you see as enhancement points in our application.

Agent84

great app except there is no way to filter inventory for a certain timeframe. For example, if I want to see what my year end inventory value was for 2020, I cannot go put in those dates and filter it....

May 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We know that seeing historical inventory value is a popular request for most of the merchants. We also would love to add this feature to Merchbees Inventory Value. Unfortunately, it is not possible now because of Shopify's restrictions. We hope Shopify gives developers access to historical inventory value in the future, and we can develop this enhancement.

Olyphant Art & Media

Very handy app, quickly let's us know how much our inventory is growing and if we are reaching our goals.

April 1, 2021

We're happy to help, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Fashion Fusion with Mary Kate

I used this app originally to give a year end inventory value. Since then it has come in very handy when deciding what items to put on sale. It's a quick way to view and sort inventory by category/vendor, etc. I can tabulate easily what my margins will be when running a sale.

March 30, 2021

We are happy to help, thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Kidsimply GmbH

Great app and very easy to use. This app is fantastic for our small business to keep track of our inventory and now our spending and predicted profit. I would highly recommend this app.

March 17, 2021

Coccole e Ricami |email: info@coccoleericami.shop|

App molto utile per trovare sempre sottomano il valore del magazzino. Facile da utilizzare. Consiglio vivamente.

February 27, 2021

Che bella recensione! Grazie per averci consigliato!

Previous 1 3