Merchbees Inventory Value

Merchbees Inventory Value

by merchbees

Know your stock value, inventory cost & quantity in real-time

The Baby Place

Perfect!! in just 10 seconds I have a full inventory of stock and its cost and retail value - saved me hours and hours of stock taking and calculation - amazing - so glad I found this app - highly recommended to save hours of time and stress!!

May 14, 2021

Such a great review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Briggs 'n' Wiggles

I am using this app to help with me with my inventory and have used it for about a month now. I am happy with it so far!

May 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience! We would love to hear what do you see as enhancement points in our application.

Agent84

great app except there is no way to filter inventory for a certain timeframe. For example, if I want to see what my year end inventory value was for 2020, I cannot go put in those dates and filter it....

May 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We know that seeing historical inventory value is a popular request for most of the merchants. We also would love to add this feature to Merchbees Inventory Value. Unfortunately, it is not possible now because of Shopify's restrictions. We hope Shopify gives developers access to historical inventory value in the future, and we can develop this enhancement.

Olyphant Art & Media

Very handy app, quickly let's us know how much our inventory is growing and if we are reaching our goals.

April 1, 2021

We're happy to help, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Fashion Fusion with Mary Kate

I used this app originally to give a year end inventory value. Since then it has come in very handy when deciding what items to put on sale. It's a quick way to view and sort inventory by category/vendor, etc. I can tabulate easily what my margins will be when running a sale.

March 30, 2021

We are happy to help, thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Kidsimply GmbH

Great app and very easy to use. This app is fantastic for our small business to keep track of our inventory and now our spending and predicted profit. I would highly recommend this app.

March 17, 2021

Thanks for your excellent review! We’re happy to hear Merchbees Inventory Value meets your expectations!

Coccole e Ricami |email: info@coccoleericami.shop|

App molto utile per trovare sempre sottomano il valore del magazzino. Facile da utilizzare. Consiglio vivamente.

February 27, 2021

Che bella recensione! Grazie per averci consigliato!

Royal Foils Magic Cards

Very useful app if you have a large inventory like I do with thousands of SKUs. Not only helps you to see COGS vs price, it also helps you to catch if you are have missing or false data for SKU, Individual COGS, Total COGS, Quantity, Price, Total Price, etc. You can also export in multiple useful formats. For $2.95/month it is easily worth it.

February 6, 2021

Such a great review! We are happy to hear that Merchbees Inventory Value meets your needs.

LeapingPandaHobbies

This app is extremely helpful for cost controls and inventory! The app is straightforward and does what it says it will do. The one issue I had with an item, support got back to me within 12 hours and the issue was resolved!! Can't recommend this app highly enough!!!

January 29, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are always here to help!

store.resilient

We love this app and have yet to use it to its fullest potential. One reason why we have stayed with Merchbees for this long is because their tech support is incredible. They not only answer my questions but follow up to let us know they have made improvements on previous questions I've asked. The app is always improving so we know this is a long term solution for us. We would not invest this much time and effort into an app if they did not: 1) Provide such great customer support 2) Continue to develop and improve their app 3) Excel in communication Thanks Merchbees, we appreciate the contribution you make to making our Shopify store a better user experience for our backend team.

January 22, 2021

Thanks for the excellent review! Our primary motivation is to keep improving Merchbees Inventory Value based on customer's needs/feedback. We will do our best to provide customer-oriented product development.

Previous 1