Low Stock Alert & Forecasting

Low Stock Alert & Forecasting

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 10, 2020

Great app! Instant alerts let you know once a product is sold out or low and then do not notify you again until that stock has been replenished. It's perfect and the slack integration is great.

The Feed
Time spent using app: 4 days
merchbees replied July 13, 2020

Thanks for your great review and for choosing Merchbees!

July 7, 2020

Easy and works great!
No issues, a perfect way to get alerts for low stock.
I warmly recommend this!

Democratic Gallery
Sweden
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
merchbees replied July 7, 2020

Such a great review! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Low Stock Alert!

Edited July 7, 2020

This is a great product and very useful. It works as advertised and lets you know when your stock reaches a certain level.

Accidental Brewery & Micropub
Time spent using app: 3 months
merchbees replied July 7, 2020

Thank you for your excellent review!

Edited February 8, 2022

I am using this app for the last 2 years which allow me to control my Inventory. Absolutely a must have app when running low on inventory. I can now post low number of units to sell (customer buy more when they see that only a few left) and I know with this app it will always remind me to add more units one I have 1 left.
Work great on High ticket price products.
Canada-Greenhouse-Kits.ca
Thanks

Canada Greenhouse Kits
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
merchbees replied July 7, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear Merchbees Low Stock Alert is helping to control and track your inventory.

Edited July 4, 2020

The customer support is awesome! They even implemented the features that we had requested for!

We even requested for new features to which they said that it's work in progress. Overall an awesome app.

Store 974 | ستور ٩٧٤
Qatar
Time spent using app: 2 months
merchbees replied July 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We are pleased to develop such great features like the ones requested by you.

June 25, 2020

Very useful app and friendly and service-minded customer support!
I'm surprised how useful this app actually is to us and I have nothing but good experiences, all around so far.

Floby Överskottslager AB
Sweden
Time spent using app: 7 months
merchbees replied June 25, 2020

Thanks for the excellent review!

June 16, 2020

good support and nice work , i hope in future give more update for happy customer and i love this app

GSM SOLUTION PVT LTD
India
Time spent using app: 9 days
merchbees replied June 16, 2020

Thank you for your nice review. We keep improving Merchbees with useful features for happy customer :) Stay tuned!

June 11, 2020

I'm always fiddling with my inventory levels and running lean to manage costs. I need to know as soon as I run low and the new slack notifications in Merchbees make sure I know - instantly.

Moda Market
Time spent using app: 16 days
merchbees replied June 12, 2020

Thanks for the review and choosing Merchbees. Thanks to your valuable request, Merchbees has a great new feature; slack notifications!

Edited June 6, 2020

We have just started using this app on the Professional plan due to the number of SKU's we have and I found it useful to start with as it helped us keep an eye on our low stock. Then I contacted Merchbees to see if there was a way to include the item Vendor on the low stock report CSV so we could sort items by Vendor to make reordering easier. I am really impressed as 24 hours later they emailed again to let me know they had added this feature for me. I can't fault this developer - really great service and understanding of a merchants needs. They really deserve 6 stars for willingness to help as we have worked with other developers who just told us what couldn't be done, but Merchbees simply went ahead and did it. Fantastic all round. Fully recommended.

Add Some Sparkle
Time spent using app: 11 days
merchbees replied June 6, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! Our primary motivation is to keep improving Merchbees Low Stock Alert based on customer's needs/feedback. We will do our best to provide customer-oriented product development.

May 26, 2020

Great app, free version has done its job for me. Highly recommended. Hopefully it can have a add on for customer notification for OOS product page.

Vegan Concept
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 22 days
merchbees replied May 31, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We keep improving Merchbees with useful features, stay tuned!