This app provides the simplest way to extend your storefront using Shopify's Metafields. Metafields can be used in products, variants, collections, customers, orders, pages, blogs, articles, and Globally to the entire shop.
Metafields often used in Shopify theme development to store product information. Theme designers utilize metafields to store information such as additional attributes on products and variants, size charts, images, video information, and much more.
We support the following field types:
- HTML (with WYSIWYG HTML Editor)
- JSON (with JSON editor)
- Files (.rar, .zip, .jpg, .png, .gif)
You can add custom metafields to:
- Products / Product Variants
Your data is safe with us! The app is 100% GDPR compliant.
- [Nov. 19, 2020] Add support for Articles, Blogs; Update Faqs.
- [Nov. 12, 2020] Update 'shopify/polaris' version to v5.10.0; Update Faqs.
- [Nov. 10, 2020] Add support for Collections, Pages.
- [Nov. 09, 2020] Add Help Center.
- [Nov. 06, 2020] Add 'Admin links' to quickly edit metafields.
- [Nov. 01, 2020] Add support for Products and Variants.
- [Oct. 30, 2020] Add JSON editor
- [Oct. 29, 2020] Add HTML editor
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store