Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Metafields Guru

Seginus Lighting

The Metafields Guru app works well for our needs. We have been using it now for a couple of months. In the beginning it was hard to dive into all the aspects of the app but Sasha was there every step of the way. His support was more than amazing! He worked tirelessly to guide me and answer my questions. He was always there within minutes and took the time for back and forth emails which were detailed with screenshots and explanations he manually created specifically to answer the many questions I had. I have been in this business for many years and Sasha's support is second to none. I highly recommend the app and the support.

rotweiss

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I am grateful for the seamless service I received from engaged professionals. This app would be worth it at twice the price.

Celeson Store

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Danke dem Support, schnell verfügbar und zuvorkommend, Hilfestellung über die App hinaus, selbst am Wochenende :)

FRAMA

Location Denmark

Great app for those heavily relying on metafields with excellent customer service. Can highly recommend it, saves our team a ton of time being able to organize and edit metafields in bulk!

ToeSox | Tavi

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use app for displaying metafields. Customer service is prompt and answers questions in detail.

Vissla EU

Location France

Amazing app that delivers the ultimate user experience and extraordinary user support. A real benefit for our Shopify site that we would not like to miss.

Cushionaire

This app is a must have for anyone using metafields for a large catalog. Super easy and quick to add and update metafields using their excel-like editor.

Salamanca Leathers

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

This app helps in solving major problems. Very helpful team and great service. I have so many products and variants, it has now become much easier to manage them with this app.

LeilaCools

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Easy to use. A nice range of options. Responsive and helpful support. Great support material. Thanks!

Linjer

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use Metafield guru to migrate and populate metafields across different localized stores. The founder of this app has been incredibly helpful - even to provide product mapping across stores. Support has been incredible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20