Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
February 2, 2023

Great App, great user functionalities and a super friendly and patient support team which is responding to urgent or non-urgent matters even in the middle of the night. It can't get better than this. Enough said!

VERDENA
Romania
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited January 28, 2023

Does everything you need it to do, like add tabs to product descriptions, but the app support is AMAZING. Huge shout-out to Sasha (who happens to be working out of Ukraine, of all places) who fixed my issue like a total boss--that actually had nothing to do with any issues with their app but was due to another problem entirely and guess what? he helped me fix it!!-- while navigating the hellscape that is the war going on in his country right now with only positivity and professionalism. Is your mouth on the floor too? Good, because it should be. This man was such a joy to work with and I cannot say enough good things about him, the level of 5 star support he provided, or the app. THANK YOU!!

Rebel Daughter Cookies
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 21, 2023

App is good and support is very helpful and attentive to our requests! We will keep using this app and provide feedback.

Princessly
China
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 20, 2023

Incredible product and superb support team working behind it! We use the app daily for the past 7 months and have never had any issues. Highly recommend these guys.

ProSoccer
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 12, 2023

Spot on customer service had a few issues and they emailed and helped me iron them out! Highly recommend

DY Pro Audio
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited December 30, 2022

Sasha has been an absolute godsend for support. Whenever I had a question or issue, he has been quick to respond and always goes above and beyond to help me out. Really appreciative of the team and the work they are doing :)

easthomes
India
December 22, 2022

This is an awesome app to use for managing metafields. Shopify's new metafields have a few glitches, and we use Metafields Guru to help us fill those gaps. It's easy to use, and their support team is phenomenal (thanks, Sasha!). They are quick to respond with a friendly, thorough reply, even when the answer is outside of their scope. Very happy!

Beardbrand
Time spent using app: About 3 years
December 19, 2022

Awesome app! We use it on a daily basis and it saves us so much time (and many headaches too)!
We really appreciate the app itself and the service provided by Sasha - we couldn't be more happy!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Fillion Électronique
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 16, 2022

Very good app for us to enter in meta fields for our international shipping. Excel editor was a life savor and it allows you to autofill the same variants once you inputted one type instead of typing every HS code and such for every variant. The customer support was also excellent. I highly recommend this app.

The Lash Oasis Boutique
December 13, 2022

This app is fantastic, and were it not for the fact that we no longer require it for our shop's needs, we'd still have it. It is easy to use, comprehensive, and works perfectly. I have tried a few different metafield editors, and this one is by far the best.

Wabi Sabi