Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Expand the functionality of your store. Simply and for free.

SARAGIUNTI

Best app for Metafield!! Simple and Free! The support is great and faster! They solved my problem in a very short time.

Face Haus

I find out this is very useful app for me to use, and one important thing, it is free.
Thanks so much!

Topbrighttoys

Guys, I will be honest here, I had tried many apps for Metafields so far this is the best app you can get right now, also the support is so awesome they are ready to help you and they answer so fast, I am so satisfied with that app, it's so sad that I can give only 5 stars because this deserves more and it's totally free!

I use this app to generate all information about the products with JSON including picture video and all information, it's easy to update the template anytime I like for all products, also the user interface is so simple and easy to understand.

teegeschwister

really great APP. I use it to show unit price (necessary for shops in europe). The Support helped me to include this feature. Great APP, great support.

deboer wetsuits

I can't express how perfect this App is for Metafields. The UI is incredible, its easy to use, and 1000X better than previous Apps and Extensions designed for this. I use it on almost every store now! Great job team.

Pure Product Australia

Really good app! We used it to place additional stuff on the product page and it just looks amazing! Very helpful and quick support team :)

AnimalKingdoms

Such a useful app and great information on some additions. Great support, quick and friendly. Looking forward to future updates as well!

TW Steel

Great app, used it on many stores now. It allows to add metafields not only to products, but to collections, pages, etc. Very functional and elegant. Thank you!

The Lab Coffee Roasters

This app is just perfect.

It's a shame Shopify doesn't return metafields for collections in the Storefront API.

The Fire Hose Store

I have used this tool thousands of times over the last 6 months. Never needed support! It's so easy and straight forward. I really can't wait for the bulk editor to be finished, that will make this app a real powerhouse. Keep up the good work guys.

Previous 1 3 4