Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Doodle Me Do

very easy to use and helpful team, quick to reply and provide a solution when I had an issue. Highly recommend

puremetics

Awesome! The app always worked very well until we wanted to switch to a new theme and the product page tabs were no longer displayed correctly. That wasn't a bug of the app, but that of the new theme. After I had to wait several days for a response from Theme Support and had not yet received an answer, Sasha from Metafields Guru helped me within a few hours and even solved the problem for me. I think that is not a matter of course and speaks absolutely for great support from the app provider. Thanks very much :)

Vert Beauty

Great customer service, Sasha is super fast to respond and is very determined to get your problem fixed.

Feed Me Fight Me

Easy to navigate, great customer service. Would recommend using! Makes modifying your site a breeze.

The Sign Shed

Very useful app for creating and modifying the new Shopify Metafields data for your website. Very fast and helpful support. Highly recommended by The Sign Shed.

Geecomfy

This app is very useful to me, and the customer service is very good and timely. Sasha was very patient and helped me solve the problems I encountered perfectly. Thank you!

Art for Youth

I used this app to add some extra fields to my products, which are artworks - things like dimensions, the artwork medium and whether it is framed or unframed. I found useful instructions on how to display the metafields on my product pages. I needed extra support to add a field to my collections and the support was really excellent and prompt.

Art on a Postcard - The Hepatitis C Trust

Amazing capability and excellent support - resolved our issue in a matter of minutes :) thank you!!

Willa's

This app makes it easy to handle metafields. Plus their support is quick to respond and very helpful!

hooshopping.com

I use this app to help me do a lot product operate. It it useful and the supporting is convenience. Recommend.