Metafields Guru , 274 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying metafield management, highlighting features like the Excel-like editor, bulk editing, and automation. It's praised for its smooth performance, quick support, and ability to manage product data not included in Shopify's native exports. The app is scalable, suitable for both small and large stores, and has reportedly improved SEO performance for some. It also supports multiple languages, enhancing its accessibility.

September 22, 2023

Metafields Guru is an amazing app. If you have a large catalog and take your web development seriously it is an absolute must have. Frankly all of these functions should be native to Shopify but Metafields Guru makes it feel like they are.

If I was to recommend one change it would be adding the ability to edit Native Shopify Fields in the Excel Like Editor but this is already the most valuable app Shopify has.

HoseWarehouse
Almost 3 years using the app
August 11, 2023

I don't know much about metafields, but am learning lots with this app. The interface is so simple, clean, and easy to navigate that it seems much less daunting. The support portal is truly amazing, and I've received help from the developer Sasha directly any time I've had questions. That alone makes this app a 10 in my book! The bulk editing feature is so helpful and makes editing super easy! If you need an app for metafields, look no further!

Lime Ricki
Over 3 years using the app
October 2, 2023

I have two stores and sync the products. However, the metafields were missing. This app syncs them. Brilliant! Saved me weeks!

Trail.nl
Netherlands
12 days using the app
July 5, 2023

Sasha at Metafields was AWESOME! I wanted to add content to the BOTTOM of my collection pages but nobody seemed to be able to help. Not just general content that would be the same on each collection page, but UNIQUE CONTENT for EACH collection page.
After a few emails, it was mastered! Wow! Looks great and functions great too.!
A good way to get more content for SEO & google rankings.
(My Shopify theme is Responsive by Out of the Box).

The Lamp Goods
Almost 4 years using the app
October 6, 2023

This is a fantastic tool to manage your metafields. But above that, the support and customer attention from the team and Sasha in particular is just above and beyond.
Willing to spend effort and significant time dealing with the challenges encountered - not even having anything to do with the app - but Shopify itself.
Shows that they are there to simply support the eco-system and deal with newbies as well.

Trades of Hope
1 day using the app
August 11, 2023

Sasha is very helpful and is willing to go the extra mile to help, even the request is very minor such as moving the existing Metafields into a newly created Metafield Group/ Set.

I hope all vendors will do the same when the client is asking for a minor task without hesitation.

PPG Aerospace Store
Over 1 year using the app
February 15, 2024

This app is very useful. The bulk exports and spreadsheet functions are simple to work with and make it easy to manage many processes that would otherwise take a lot of time.

Big shout out to Oleksandr from the support team for going above and beyond the call of duty by coming up with a solution for a complicated task we needed to accomplish, giving us written instructions, and more!

Store Supplies
February 8, 2024

The app works perfectly! The design is great and easy to navigate. The team was very responsive and answered all my questions in great detail! If you have a big store with many products, this application is a must-have to upload all metafields via csv file. And if your store is smaller, the Exel-like feature will be perfect for you.

Light Sense
Bulgaria
July 18, 2023

I want to share our positive experience with the Metafields Guru App. We ran into a tricky issue with our tags that we needed clarification on, but thankfully, we turned to Metafields Guru for help.

Sasha was fast and friendly and fixed our issue within 20 minutes since I created a ticket, explaining along the way what the issue might be.

Highly recommend!

Herbaland Canada
12 months using the app
September 1, 2023

A Game Changer with Exceptional Support!

I can't say enough about how this Metafield app has transformed my online store. It's nothing short of amazing!

From the moment I installed it, I was blown away by its versatility and the countless possibilities it unlocked for my product listings. Customizing and adding metafields to my products has never been easier. The app's intuitive interface makes the entire process a breeze, even for someone like me who's not particularly tech-savvy.

But what truly sets this app apart is the customer support. It's not just excellent; it's exceptional! Whenever I've had a question or needed assistance, the support team has been there, ready to help and guide me through any challenges. Their response time is lightning fast, and they go above and beyond to ensure that I get the most out of the app.

Divinus Furniture