Metafields Guru , 275 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to enhance store functionality. Key features such as automation, bulk exports, and spreadsheet functions are praised for simplifying complex processes. The app's reliable performance and exceptional customer service are also highly commended. Merchants find it suitable for both large and small stores, with features like CSV metafield uploads and Excel-like functions being particularly useful. Many credit the app with saving time, improving their websites, and boosting SEO performance. It's recommended for any site using metafields.

October 2, 2021

Absolutely love this app! I'm using it to make custom changes to my product pages which improve my conversion rate. Metafields Guru customer service is absolutely phenomenal. Sasha Kachkovskyi has been helping me with my website which goes beyond the Metafields Guru app. I could not be any happier with the service I've received! Thanks, Mike

MoneyFyte
3 months using the app
November 23, 2022

We use this app for a lot of functionality. We had to set it up bring in a huge amount of data and Sasha set up a plan specially for us that would handle our data issues. He has been amazing to work with and the product does a great job and is easy to use even for the least technical people on our team.

New U Life Shop - US
3 months using the app
February 22, 2023

Outstading support! I I wanted to hide the price and display a personalized message and Metafields Guru team was able to help me to find a solution.

Thank you!

Thales

SOESPAÇO - Mobiliário de Escritório Online
Portugal
January 7, 2021

This app saved me literally weeks or months of data entry. Super useful. I used it to automatically populate products with tab data and informational icons with blurbs. It would have been brutal to do this all manually.

Sacred Surreal
April 21, 2021

The app is very useful but more than that is the exemplary customer service. Prompt, courteous, and actually helpful, they went above and beyond to help us fix a bug in our theme.

Good Busy Planner
April 3, 2020

Excellent application! That it comes for free is of course perfect but its really the features and that is just works what makes this application so great.

PM Medical Supplies
Germany
May 11, 2021

Great customer support. We faced a weird problem coming from our custom theme and within 30mins after opening the case they provided a solution that solved the problem. Thumbs up!

HODO.concept
Germany
May 22, 2022

Sasha is a great person that supports morning/noon and night and even on Saturday night and Sunday and this is why she deserves 6 stars not only 5. totally recommended.

kadoonpro
Saudi Arabia
December 13, 2022

This app is fantastic, and were it not for the fact that we no longer require it for our shop's needs, we'd still have it. It is easy to use, comprehensive, and works perfectly. I have tried a few different metafield editors, and this one is by far the best.

Wabi Sabi
March 24, 2022

We've been using this for some time, and were pleased with the functionality. They they added 'SETS', and that is an awesome add on, changes the utility from good to really good. Then they recently add the excel-like editor (like the bulk editor), and it's even better. Really awesome. Sets allows us to group a bundle of metafields and access them in one screen for each product. Excel-ish editor further allows us to edit the content in table format, so copy-paste is super quick in a single screen - a real time saver for a bulk job. That there has been this much innovation in a relatively short period of time is evidence of a dev team that gives a damn. Their support, while not often needed, is as excellent as you might expect. Strongly recommend.

Apex Chassis Wholesale