Metafields Guru , 274 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying metafield management, highlighting features like the Excel-like editor, bulk editing, and automation. It's praised for its smooth performance, quick support, and ability to manage product data not included in Shopify's native exports. The app is scalable, suitable for both small and large stores, and has reportedly improved SEO performance for some. It also supports multiple languages, enhancing its accessibility.

December 18, 2020

This app is intuitive and straightforward to use, highly recommended. You can bulk edit easily, and with confidence. The pricing is clear too.

Revival Retro
About 1 month using the app
February 7, 2022

Very prompt support and a great app! Keep up the good work. Performs function as per description. It has resolved what we were looking for.

Howzzthat.com
India
About 1 month using the app
June 1, 2021

Never had a better experience with costumer Service! Detailed and speedy answers right away. This app deserves more recognition.

Simpleviva.com
29 days using the app
August 2, 2022

Sasha i am very thankful for your help. You went above and beyond to customize this app for my needs. I highly recommend anyone looking for metafields app to try metafields guru there is allot of amazing things you can do with this app unlike other similar apps which do not have this ability. Hope your business grows.. Thank you!!

Drink Better Water
28 days using the app
July 11, 2022

Great to work with outside of the app saving a lot of time editing lots of metafields. Had an issue with a metafeild displaying which wasn't their fault. But offered to help and found the faulty code and got the site back to normal.

rallitek-958b
28 days using the app
June 15, 2021

The support is more than excellent. They have just been georgous. They explain everything, answer very fastly and take really care of their customers. Thank you very much for this unique support!

Buchhandlung Bibliomagia
Germany
27 days using the app
January 9, 2020

My website guy installed this app to do some extra display features. However, when I needed to update some SKUs, I had minimal understanding about how to use it! I contacted support @ 256 and they were VERY helpful! They took a look at what I was trying to do and gave me critical feedback that will allow me to get the issue solved and the SKUs up and running. Super impressed and grateful! Thanks guys!!

Seriously FAB®
23 days using the app
August 11, 2022

Customer service was really helpful when it came to using MetaFields on my site. They helped me figure out code stuff that wasn't even 100% related to their app. It wasn't their responsibility but they still went above and beyond to help me fix it.

Liftmas Tree
22 days using the app
September 17, 2021

This app is very useful to me, and the customer service is very good and timely. Sasha was very patient and helped me solve the problems I encountered perfectly. Thank you!

Geecomfy
22 days using the app
July 23, 2021

I really don't understand all the functions of this app, but Sasha in customer support has been so patient explaining how things work. He's a lifesaver and saved me so much time. I'm really looking forward to finding out more about how this app can help me manage my products.

Belle Amici