Metafields Guru , 273 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient management of metafields and automated workflows. They value its bulk editing feature and reliable performance. The customer service, particularly from Sasha, is praised for its knowledge and responsiveness. Merchants find it a significant time-saver for managing large catalogs and report improved SEO performance. It's seen as excellent value for cost and is recommended for web developers and those needing to work with metafields.

July 23, 2021

I really don't understand all the functions of this app, but Sasha in customer support has been so patient explaining how things work. He's a lifesaver and saved me so much time. I'm really looking forward to finding out more about how this app can help me manage my products.

Belle Amici
21 days using the app
December 7, 2021

This app made adding metafields to blog posts so much easier! Sasha was SUPER helpful when we ran into issues with the Shopify API. I'm super thankful to him and so are my clients!

Cooking Panda's Store
20 days using the app
August 11, 2022

Livesaver!! So easy to use and saves you so much time. Customer service was also really helpful and friendly.

MUSCLE REPUBLIC
18 days using the app
June 5, 2020

Such a useful app and great information on some additions. Great support, quick and friendly. Looking forward to future updates as well!

AnimalKingdoms
New Zealand
16 days using the app
August 10, 2022

When it comes to working with Metafields this app has been a lifesaver. The support staff is fast and knowledgeable, they go out of their way to help you. I would highly recommend the app for any Shopify site.

All Tire Supply
16 days using the app
September 14, 2022

This app is a must have for anyone using metafields for a large catalog. Super easy and quick to add and update metafields using their excel-like editor.

Cushionaire
13 days using the app
August 9, 2022

Ho usato questa applicazione per caricare Metafields in maniera massiva, risparmiando moltissimo tempo!

Mulac Cosmetics
Italy
12 days using the app
July 14, 2021

Awesome App! I will recommend all of my friends to use it! Excellent customer service and quick reply solution!

onetop
China
12 days using the app
Edited November 17, 2021

I used Metafields Guru to bulk add a huge amount of metafield data to my relatively large store. Even with over 25,000 products, Metafields Guru handled the bulk imports easily. The error handling made it easy to see where my data was a little off (eg I had some handles in my spreadsheets that didn't match exactly to shopify). Metafields Guru caught this and made it simple to fix just those items. The app interface is intuitive and I was able to accomplish exactly what I wanted. I appreciated the app's free credit system so I was able to test everything before committing to a subscription. Sasha answered all my questions quickly and the app works just as expected. 5 stars for sure.

FaucetList.com
9 days using the app
October 28, 2020

It's a great app. Considering it's free and does everything it claims to do, it deserves 5 stars. It's the perfect amount of control and detail, and is well organized.

amazembroidery.com