Metafields Guru , 273 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying metafield management, highlighting features like the Excel-like editor, bulk editing, and automation. It's praised for its smooth performance, quick support, and ability to manage product data not included in Shopify's native exports. The app is scalable, suitable for both small and large stores, and has reportedly improved SEO performance for some. It also supports multiple languages, enhancing its accessibility.

February 5, 2023

This APP got me just what I needed. Thanks to Sasha and her expertise, she was able to help me create a pop-up size chart link. I honestly don't know how she did it, but she was able to help me learn to recreate it myself so that I'm able to manage them on my own. I'm grateful for an app that delivers in all areas (Development and customer service).

Talk About It
8 days using the app
May 19, 2022

Wow! This app is awesome, my favorite app on the Shopify App Store! I am a first-time user of Metafields Guru but I wish I would have used this on ALL past projects, it's exactly what I have needed for many years! Works as described+ AND they have fantastic customer support. Great product! Highly recommend.

RVMP || Coming Soon
8 days using the app
January 13, 2020

Super happy with their app. Easy to use, helpful. Excellent. Fully recommend if you need to add any metafields or tags to your customers or products.
Thanks you so much!

Pura Fibra Gear
7 days using the app
February 17, 2022

I have received THE BEST customer service from Sasha. His response were super fast and to the point. I tried all the other metafield apps and I can say without a doubt that this one is the GURU of them all. It's very easy to use, but their customer service makes the whole process even easier. I needed to import thousands of different lines to different products and this app did the matching/importing under 10 minutes! Additionally you don't have to pay for any monthly membership, you can just pay as you go (pay only for the imports/exports/edits that you have used). This makes this app not only the easiest app to use for the job but also the cheapest! I will be looking forward for any new apps from 256 Development!

Sparkln
7 days using the app
October 21, 2020

Great app, already used it on many stores for different clients. Easy to manage metafields and add the data, the interface is sleek and intuitive.

TW Steel
Netherlands
6 days using the app
October 11, 2021

I got initially frustrated trying to set this up for use with the new 2.0 theme metafields, but the dev team (CEO actually) stepped in to help me within minutes of emailing. Screen cast and multiple emails later, I am one happy user. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

Popov Leather
4 days using the app
Edited February 6, 2023

I'm just starting to use the Guru app and I love it already!
It greatly facilitates the task of creating my product sheets.
I ran into a problem with the text formatting of my meta fields.
I contacted customer service and Oleksandr got back to me instantly!
He solved my problem with kindness and professionalism.
I am delighted and I recommend ++ the Guru app.

La Maison Tricolore
France
3 days using the app
March 28, 2022

Great customer support and the app works really well. It probably saved me 100s of hours already which of course saves 1000s of $$$ in return very happy and thanks!

Salty Mermaid Swim
3 days using the app
Edited April 15, 2021

Not only is this app super useful and easy to use but their customer service is top notch! I reached out and Sasha replied almost instantly and was super helpful. I 100% recommend this app for anyone looking to expand the options in their theme.

HairMax Australia
1 day using the app
September 12, 2022

This app helps in solving major problems. Very helpful team and great service. I have so many products and variants, it has now become much easier to manage them with this app.

Salamanca Leathers