Reviews (280)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to enhance store functionality. Key features such as automation, bulk exports, and spreadsheet functions are praised for simplifying complex processes. The app's reliable performance and exceptional customer service are also highly commended. Merchants find it suitable for both large and small stores, with features like CSV metafield uploads and Excel-like functions being particularly useful. Many credit the app with saving time, improving their websites, and boosting SEO performance. It's recommended for any site using metafields.

August 11, 2022

Livesaver!! So easy to use and saves you so much time. Customer service was also really helpful and friendly.

MUSCLE REPUBLIC
18 days using the app
June 5, 2020

Such a useful app and great information on some additions. Great support, quick and friendly. Looking forward to future updates as well!

AnimalKingdoms
New Zealand
16 days using the app
August 10, 2022

When it comes to working with Metafields this app has been a lifesaver. The support staff is fast and knowledgeable, they go out of their way to help you. I would highly recommend the app for any Shopify site.

All Tire Supply
16 days using the app
September 14, 2022

This app is a must have for anyone using metafields for a large catalog. Super easy and quick to add and update metafields using their excel-like editor.

Cushionaire
13 days using the app
August 9, 2022

Ho usato questa applicazione per caricare Metafields in maniera massiva, risparmiando moltissimo tempo!

Mulac Cosmetics
Italy
12 days using the app
July 14, 2021

Awesome App! I will recommend all of my friends to use it! Excellent customer service and quick reply solution!

onetop
China
12 days using the app
Edited November 17, 2021

I used Metafields Guru to bulk add a huge amount of metafield data to my relatively large store. Even with over 25,000 products, Metafields Guru handled the bulk imports easily. The error handling made it easy to see where my data was a little off (eg I had some handles in my spreadsheets that didn't match exactly to shopify). Metafields Guru caught this and made it simple to fix just those items. The app interface is intuitive and I was able to accomplish exactly what I wanted. I appreciated the app's free credit system so I was able to test everything before committing to a subscription. Sasha answered all my questions quickly and the app works just as expected. 5 stars for sure.

FaucetList.com
9 days using the app
October 28, 2020

It's a great app. Considering it's free and does everything it claims to do, it deserves 5 stars. It's the perfect amount of control and detail, and is well organized.

amazembroidery.com
9 days using the app
April 4, 2023

This app works very well and saves a ton of time. I use it on two sites to manage a few thousand products. Today, my imports stopped working, so I emailed the app developer. He responded within minutes with information that Shopify was having issues. Once they resolved, the app was back to working perfectly.

Varaluz
8 days using the app
May 19, 2022

Wow! This app is awesome, my favorite app on the Shopify App Store! I am a first-time user of Metafields Guru but I wish I would have used this on ALL past projects, it's exactly what I have needed for many years! Works as described+ AND they have fantastic customer support. Great product! Highly recommend.

RVMP || Coming Soon