Metafields Guru , 276 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to enhance store functionality. Key features such as automation, bulk exports, and spreadsheet functions are praised for simplifying complex processes. The app's reliable performance and exceptional customer service are also highly commended. Merchants find it suitable for both large and small stores, with features like CSV metafield uploads and Excel-like functions being particularly useful. Many credit the app with saving time, improving their websites, and boosting SEO performance. It's recommended for any site using metafields.

February 17, 2022

I have received THE BEST customer service from Sasha. His response were super fast and to the point. I tried all the other metafield apps and I can say without a doubt that this one is the GURU of them all. It's very easy to use, but their customer service makes the whole process even easier. I needed to import thousands of different lines to different products and this app did the matching/importing under 10 minutes! Additionally you don't have to pay for any monthly membership, you can just pay as you go (pay only for the imports/exports/edits that you have used). This makes this app not only the easiest app to use for the job but also the cheapest! I will be looking forward for any new apps from 256 Development!

Sparkln
7 days using the app
Edited February 28, 2023

I highly recommend "Metafields Guru" for anyone who needs to update Shopify metafields. This app is one of the best in the market and you won't regret using it. The app is very advanced and well developed, and I haven't encountered any bugs or issues while using it. It has saved me tons of time and hassle.

The support team is also excellent and very responsive. Sasha in particular is amazing and always ready to help with any questions or problems. He is very friendly and professional and goes above and beyond to make sure everything works smoothly.

If you are looking for a reliable and easy-to-use app for managing your Shopify metafields, look no further than "Metafields Guru". You will be glad you did.

All World Shops
Singapore
5 days using the app
October 11, 2021

I got initially frustrated trying to set this up for use with the new 2.0 theme metafields, but the dev team (CEO actually) stepped in to help me within minutes of emailing. Screen cast and multiple emails later, I am one happy user. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

Popov Leather
4 days using the app
March 28, 2022

Great customer support and the app works really well. It probably saved me 100s of hours already which of course saves 1000s of $$$ in return very happy and thanks!

Salty Mermaid Swim
3 days using the app
Edited February 6, 2023

I'm just starting to use the Guru app and I love it already!
It greatly facilitates the task of creating my product sheets.
I ran into a problem with the text formatting of my meta fields.
I contacted customer service and Oleksandr got back to me instantly!
He solved my problem with kindness and professionalism.
I am delighted and I recommend ++ the Guru app.

La Maison Tricolore
France
3 days using the app
March 22, 2023

10/10 would recommend. The support is incredible. They were able to convert all my tags into metafields so I could switch to it for filtering by creating a custom import file. What would have took me weeks to figure out was able to be solved in less than a day. They’re support is fast and concise and their app is the best one available for anyone looking to get into metafields!!

NEWLIFE Clothing
2 days using the app
Edited April 15, 2021

Not only is this app super useful and easy to use but their customer service is top notch! I reached out and Sasha replied almost instantly and was super helpful. I 100% recommend this app for anyone looking to expand the options in their theme.

HairMax Australia
September 12, 2022

This app helps in solving major problems. Very helpful team and great service. I have so many products and variants, it has now become much easier to manage them with this app.

Salamanca Leathers
India
September 27, 2019

Exactly what we needed to manage a fairly large list of individual product specifications. Super fast and helpful support, highly recommend this app

eTrikes Canada
January 21, 2023

App is good and support is very helpful and attentive to our requests! We will keep using this app and provide feedback.

Princessly