Reviews (282)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to enhance store functionality. Key features such as automation, bulk exports, and spreadsheet functions are praised for simplifying complex processes. The app's reliable performance and exceptional customer service are also highly commended. Merchants find it suitable for both large and small stores, with features like CSV metafield uploads and Excel-like functions being particularly useful. Many credit the app with saving time, improving their websites, and boosting SEO performance. It's recommended for any site using metafields.

Edited February 6, 2023

I'm just starting to use the Guru app and I love it already!
It greatly facilitates the task of creating my product sheets.
I ran into a problem with the text formatting of my meta fields.
I contacted customer service and Oleksandr got back to me instantly!
He solved my problem with kindness and professionalism.
I am delighted and I recommend ++ the Guru app.

La Maison Tricolore
France
3 days using the app
March 22, 2023

10/10 would recommend. The support is incredible. They were able to convert all my tags into metafields so I could switch to it for filtering by creating a custom import file. What would have took me weeks to figure out was able to be solved in less than a day. They’re support is fast and concise and their app is the best one available for anyone looking to get into metafields!!

NEWLIFE Clothing
2 days using the app
Edited April 15, 2021

Not only is this app super useful and easy to use but their customer service is top notch! I reached out and Sasha replied almost instantly and was super helpful. I 100% recommend this app for anyone looking to expand the options in their theme.

HairMax Australia
September 12, 2022

This app helps in solving major problems. Very helpful team and great service. I have so many products and variants, it has now become much easier to manage them with this app.

Salamanca Leathers
India
September 27, 2019

Exactly what we needed to manage a fairly large list of individual product specifications. Super fast and helpful support, highly recommend this app

eTrikes Canada
January 21, 2023

App is good and support is very helpful and attentive to our requests! We will keep using this app and provide feedback.

Princessly
China
October 26, 2021

The app works seamlessly for Shopify! I am super-pleased with this app and appreciate its efficient customer service. Sasha Kachkovskyi quickly responded to my problem and provided a detailed and clear solution after I submitted the support ticket. Thumbs up for the awesome support rendered!!!!!

TurboAnt
About 17 hours using the app
May 17, 2022

Great app, using it on many stores already. The interface is very intuitive, and I see the new iterations have nice graphics as well.

hedgehogdryer
Norway
About 12 hours using the app
January 26, 2022

One of the must have app in your Shopify store! This is best app when you want to add some custom text in the bottom of the collection page. Customer service was also 5/5.

PetenKello.fi
Finland
About 7 hours using the app
November 18, 2020

They are a great team. I can reach out to them quickly whenever I meet an issue. I 'm pretty satisfied with this app, especially for the new functions - bulk edit / import / export / etc, which really help to save me a lot of time. Great job!

Sonder Living Global