Reviews (285)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to enhance store functionality. Key features such as automation, bulk exports, and spreadsheet functions are praised for simplifying complex processes. The app's reliable performance and exceptional customer service are also highly commended. Merchants find it suitable for both large and small stores, with features like CSV metafield uploads and Excel-like functions being particularly useful. Many credit the app with saving time, improving their websites, and boosting SEO performance. It's recommended for any site using metafields.

July 2, 2020

I find out this is very useful app for me to use, and one important thing, it is free.
Thanks so much!

Face Haus
38 minutes using the app
May 8, 2019

Great User Experience! I installed the app and created a metafield for Collections without any complication. I'd also like to see support for wysiwyg editor in metafield value field. Thanks!

UnitedLeather
29 minutes using the app
256 Development replied May 8, 2019

Thank you for using our app, we appreciate it indeed.
Currently we’re working on new features like (but not only) WYSIWYG/HTML editor and are going to release them pretty soon.
You will receive a personal notification once it’s done. We won’t spam you, don’t worry:)
Best regards,
256 Development team

August 26, 2020

So far so good. Not sure why this is free. We chose it because the others were requesting too much of our stores data. This one wanted to access the least

Tech Wellness
21 minutes using the app
September 24, 2019

Great app ! Does everything I was looking for and more. The interface is very clean & easy to use. Great job ! Really hope it's gonna stay a free app ;)

kanalifestyle
7 minutes using the app
256 Development replied September 24, 2019

We’re extremely glad to know that you do like our app and appreciate that you took your time to rate it!
Don’t worry, all the current functionality (as well as some additional cool features being developed) will always stay free, so stay tuned ;)

April 9, 2021

This app is really intuitive, and the bulk actions saved us A LOT of time! Special thank you to Sasha for his amazing support and responsiveness... I definitely recommend it! ;)

Opposite Wall