Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Metafields Guru

Paceheads

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use App with an awesome UX and competent Developer Team. Even in the free version this App helps me a lot in handling my meta fields. If I encounter an Issue with the app, the support is super friendly and helped me out every time.

Appetite & Eve

Wow! This app is a game-changer! Coming from the HTML5/CSS and WordPress worlds, I have been tearing my hair out trying to do something as simple as creating reusable code blocks in Shopify to reduce the amount of work involved with setting up product listings. Not only does Metafields Guru provide a simple and intuitive GUI to make the heavy-lifting a virtually codeless encounter, their team is utterly committed to their users. I created a support ticket through the app's help function and had a detailed answer with links and examples in under an hour! When I stumbled trying to implement the fix and wrote back again, I had the same kind of response and had it working within minutes. Even more surprising than the lightning fast-responses was the fact that they were both from the Co-founder and CEO during off-hours. Sasha and his team earn every penny you invest (which I absolutely chose to do, even though there is a free version available with tons of helpful support docs and examples.) Ukraine has long been known for its tech prowess, but to receive this kind of support in the midst of what their country is currently enduring is astonishing. If I could give this app more than 5 stars, I would. The 256 Development team absolutely earns it! This app really is a game-changer. -Sue.

Weldingshop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 years

Ik heb deze app in gebruik voor extra velden. Deze velden gebruik ik om data op slaan voor electronische prijslabels voor in de winkel. In eertse instantie werkte de barcodescanner niet met de excel like editor. Na een melden is dit super snel opgelost. Ik kan nu mijn metavelden vullen met een barcodescanner dit werkt supersnel.

MUSCLE REPUBLIC

Location Australia

Livesaver!! So easy to use and saves you so much time. Customer service was also really helpful and friendly.

Liftmas Tree

Customer service was really helpful when it came to using MetaFields on my site. They helped me figure out code stuff that wasn't even 100% related to their app. It wasn't their responsibility but they still went above and beyond to help me fix it.

All Tire Supply

When it comes to working with Metafields this app has been a lifesaver. The support staff is fast and knowledgeable, they go out of their way to help you. I would highly recommend the app for any Shopify site.

Mulac Cosmetics

Location Italy

Ho usato questa applicazione per caricare Metafields in maniera massiva, risparmiando moltissimo tempo!

No & Low

Time spent using app About 1 year

On top of being a great app the customer service is incredible, they went way out of their way to help me out and make sure I was taken care of. Could not recommend them more.

Atlantic Electrics

Great app and awesome support from Sasha! An answer for a ton of my requests and a simple answer demonstrates a solution to indicate more details and information to the customer. Must need an app in your store Thank you Sasha Kachkovskyi (You are Guru of Metafeild)

Drink Better Water

Sasha i am very thankful for your help. You went above and beyond to customize this app for my needs. I highly recommend anyone looking for metafields app to try metafields guru there is allot of amazing things you can do with this app unlike other similar apps which do not have this ability. Hope your business grows.. Thank you!!