Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

igabiba

Metafields unlocked the potential of our multiple Shopify plus storefronts. Recently experience support from Sasha for the first time in enabling a new feature - immediate reaction and service. Top job guys.

Immune Basics

This is a great app for showing so much functionality on product pages. Customer care is super helpful and they helped me work on the details with so much patience. In spite of no coding experience, we're able to fully utilize the features of this app. Thank You!

Belle Amici

I really don't understand all the functions of this app, but Sasha in customer support has been so patient explaining how things work. He's a lifesaver and saved me so much time. I'm really looking forward to finding out more about how this app can help me manage my products.

Apex Chassis

1) the addition of 'Sets' has multiplied the utility of this app 20x, no need to hunt for an existing metafield or use an upload tool to edit.
2) The chrome browser extension makes these metafields easily accessible without having to 'edit metafields' and open a new screen - it's all right there in the product page. Couldn't be easier to use.
3) Had a problem in the app updating the products, sent a message to 256/MFG, had an answer first thing in the AM. It didn't completely resolve the issue, and they kept at it and sorted the problem in a couple of hours, so very little downtime (unlike so many apps claiming 'great support'). Sasha was great, got it fixed right, and no drama. If in doubt, I would say try it and USE THE SETS FEATURE and browser extension, it's truly the best add-on app for a product based store in terms of adding dynamic product features across our store.

onetop

Awesome App! I will recommend all of my friends to use it! Excellent customer service and quick reply solution!

Glamorise

Very useful app for dealing with metafields. Customer support was quick to respond and very helpful. Would recommend for your metafields needs.

Vibrant Vegan

The support was very quick and super helpful - even going beyond the Metafields remit. Although I'm not a digital expert even I was able to use the app.

Homère

Been using the app for several weeks now, on thousands of products on our marketplace shop. It does an excellent job ! It present multiple solutions to solve each use-case (single edit, bulk, and now Sets). It's well thought, technically robust, and the interface integrates pretty smoothly within native Shopify screens. The team is kind and reactive, which is a pretty good point nowadays. Looking forward to testing the in-product-sheet editor that the team just released this week

Tyger Mat

Highly Recommend the App and Staff! The app itself is a great addition to my website and presents the information how I hoped it would. The customer service was fantastic. They were responsive, supportive, and extremely helpful in addressing a few design items that I had very little experience with. Thank you for your assistance!

mov-ento

Great and functional app! Customer service is one of the best. Sasha sent detailed instructions for every question. Response times are fast!