Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Expand the functionality of your store. Simply and for free.

dog4shine

It's a great tool, a little confusing at first to understand how it works, but once you enter the idea it becomes very practical to use for several useful options that help sell products. It is a must have for having a store.

eTrikes Canada

Exactly what we needed to manage a fairly large list of individual product specifications. Super fast and helpful support, highly recommend this app

Tammy Fender

I've used other metafields editors and had given up because I couldn't have explained to my clients how to use them. metafields guru makes it easy and it works as expected.

kanalifestyle

Great app ! Does everything I was looking for and more. The interface is very clean & easy to use. Great job ! Really hope it's gonna stay a free app ;)

September 24, 2019

We’re extremely glad to know that you do like our app and appreciate that you took your time to rate it!
Don’t worry, all the current functionality (as well as some additional cool features being developed) will always stay free, so stay tuned ;)

Revitalash_Deutschland_Tester

We needed the app for to display an additional attribute for product page's variants. As i initially could not fully apply it to our special use case, i contacted the support and found it very helpful and fast, competent, friendly and patient. I'm very impressed to see our problem fixed within a very short time. Outstanding, many compliments!

flowers-online

I used the app to add required fields to theme, it has a nice simple feel, I would like a time saving feature to add a pre-created meta-field from a drop down list, to a group of pages in one go (no error checking if visible data is left blank). They are working on a bulk editor so all up the app is under development and FREE to use so 5/5.

horizn-test1

Would be great if the dashboard panel also showed createdAt and updatedAt for each metafield. Otherwise the app is great.

July 17, 2019

Thank you for an awesome suggestion. We will add this feature as a part of the next release.

Specialist

Great app ever, easy installation, and just update your liquid or HTML after defining the keys and the additional information will be shown on your product.

Rustan's

This app is by far the most superior of all metafield manager plugins. Easily switched to this app from a non-performing, crashing previously installed app, and I can't be happier with the switch.

mfoonline

Really good app and nice support! I wanted such an app for a special purpose (metadata for variants) and it does exactly what it should. For a small problem I had with the implementation, I got a really fast and good support, I recommend