Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Metafields Guru

Voltes

I use this app to implement specifications and other fields in the front-end of our store that were not possible with the default meta fields from Shopify. I am happy with how this app works and would recommend it. The support is also very fast and helpfull.

LePrivé

Metafield Guru is AWESOME!!!! Seriously went above and beyond to help troubleshoot, teach me what was wrong, and ultimately fixed our issue. I will spare you the boring details, but I'm overjoyed and delighted by their responsiveness and brilliance. Thank you again for your help!

Tech Legend

Extremely helpful application with many features that help us save a lot of time. Great customer support from beginning to end of the process. The team are really informed and go the extra mile at every stage. I chatted with Sasha Kachkovskyi. He was very helpful and answered all my questions concerning my issue. I believe he had my interest at heart and found the best coverage for me. I would recommend them unreservedly.

Tantaly

Sasha Kachkovskyi , they have the best customer service and fast reply, and they deals things very fast and professional, i would rate them with 5 stars. they're really awesome, and help me to solve the issues , right now, they are very good.

Salty Mermaid Swim

Great customer support and the app works really well. It probably saved me 100s of hours already which of course saves 1000s of $$$ in return very happy and thanks!

Apex Chassis Wholesale

We've been using this for some time, and were pleased with the functionality. They they added 'SETS', and that is an awesome add on, changes the utility from good to really good. Then they recently add the excel-like editor (like the bulk editor), and it's even better. Really awesome. Sets allows us to group a bundle of metafields and access them in one screen for each product. Excel-ish editor further allows us to edit the content in table format, so copy-paste is super quick in a single screen - a real time saver for a bulk job. That there has been this much innovation in a relatively short period of time is evidence of a dev team that gives a damn. Their support, while not often needed, is as excellent as you might expect. Strongly recommend.

All Homely

Amazing Customer service so much better than most companies support helped me do some difficult tasks with importing data into shopify legacy custom metafields! Sasha you are amazing! Thank you once again, I recommend this app to anyone who wants to import metafields into there site in bulk and nice and speedy.

Fizzics

Tremendously helpful app for our store and their support is the absolute best. If you are looking for a metafields app you found the one. Hands down one of the better decisions we've made and great overall experience.

iL Tutto

Very good application with many suitable features to meet the requirements on our site
Enthusiastic support team, always replying to me promptly when I have problems to solve

Brunott Juwelier

Extremely handy app! And best support. This saved us hundreds and hundreds of hours. Adding information to metafields goes so easy.