Metafields Guru , 274 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying metafield management, highlighting features like the Excel-like editor, bulk editing, and automation. It's praised for its smooth performance, quick support, and ability to manage product data not included in Shopify's native exports. The app is scalable, suitable for both small and large stores, and has reportedly improved SEO performance for some. It also supports multiple languages, enhancing its accessibility.

July 17, 2019

I used the app to add required fields to theme, it has a nice simple feel, I would like a time saving feature to add a pre-created meta-field from a drop down list, to a group of pages in one go (no error checking if visible data is left blank). They are working on a bulk editor so all up the app is under development and FREE to use so 5/5.

flowers-online
About 4 years using the app
November 8, 2021

great app, love the interface and features. Support is fantastic, quick and very helpful. I've installed on all 3 of my shopify stores.

Goodwin Smith
Over 3 years using the app
August 26, 2021

Had an issue with Metafield images suddenly not showing. Contacted support and, without them being at fault in the first place, the issue was resolved immediately. Free app with this tier of support? Easy 5/5.

DRINKZ
Netherlands
Over 3 years using the app
August 14, 2022

Ik heb deze app in gebruik voor extra velden. Deze velden gebruik ik om data op slaan voor electronische prijslabels voor in de winkel. In eertse instantie werkte de barcodescanner niet met de excel like editor. Na een melden is dit super snel opgelost. Ik kan nu mijn metavelden vullen met een barcodescanner dit werkt supersnel.

Weldingshop
Netherlands
About 3 years using the app
December 22, 2022

This is an awesome app to use for managing metafields. Shopify's new metafields have a few glitches, and we use Metafields Guru to help us fill those gaps. It's easy to use, and their support team is phenomenal (thanks, Sasha!). They are quick to respond with a friendly, thorough reply, even when the answer is outside of their scope. Very happy!

Beardbrand
About 3 years using the app
Edited March 3, 2023

This is a super useful app for us. Their support is extremely knowledgeable and able to troubleshoot issues quickly!

Dia & Co
September 10, 2022

Easy to use. A nice range of options. Responsive and helpful support. Great support material. Thanks!

LeilaCools
Edited March 18, 2020

Metafields Guru customer service is so good, they even helped me customize part of the code and this is beyond their work visits. I highly recommend this free app.

dealsfreegifts
China
February 4, 2021

I can not express how happy I am with the customer service that I was dealt with. I had many questions that their customer service team went above and beyond!!

TheBrooklynCoffee
July 9, 2021

The support was very quick and super helpful - even going beyond the Metafields remit. Although I'm not a digital expert even I was able to use the app.

Vibrant Vegan