Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Metafields Guru

IGI COMICS

Time spent using app Over 1 year

By far the best customer service I have experienced using Shopify Apps. Sasha was super-fast responding to my initial customer support request and all follow up messages. I am a total beginner using metafields, Sasha was fantastic explaining everything in detail and then fixing all the problems I was having creating metafields for my website. 5***** service! :)

Howzzthat.com

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very prompt support and a great app! Keep up the good work. Performs function as per description. It has resolved what we were looking for.

DIHSAN

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is seriously the best that I have ever seen, not only to manage Metafields but also to simplify and streamline the data entry part as well. I cannot say enough about the support either...responded within an hour and solved an issue to customize the software for my specific needs within a couple of hours. Unbelievably fast help. Well built. Easy to use. Mind blowing support. This company really goes above and beyond.

Kineo

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very adaptable and efficient way of adding and updating all information that we need to display about our products.

PetenKello.fi

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 7 hours

One of the must have app in your Shopify store! This is best app when you want to add some custom text in the bottom of the collection page. Customer service was also 5/5.

feines

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great App that allows to bring customisations to a whole other level. Customer Support (which i only needed once) was superb.

Beyond Tools

Location Australia

One of the must have app in your Shopify store! Despite the need of the functionality, the support is excellent. Thank you for this great app.

Fabulous General Merchant buy Deploy-Tech LLC

Good app to organize your products, pages, and collections in one place. Essay to place and run your projects

The Forever Rose

App works as described and the support was outstanding. The bulk export import function was particularly valuable for me since working on things in excel is faster and easier for me than working within an app/shopify. Sasha the CEO helped create a special excel template that would take care of all my needs in one import saving my team time and money.

ododos.com

Location Australia

Thank you for the support. I have been search the Metafield in shopify app, this app obtain the most review.