Metafields Manager

Metafields Manager

by The Best Agency

The Best Way To Manage Data

a4hproject-europe

Great app that works like a charm. Super easy and intuitive to set up. Great job on solving this very important problem in such an effective manner.

bonappetitbox

This app has done more than I expected, plus the attention is amazing. They answered my questions right away and were very helpful explaining everything. I added a fourth, fifth and sixth options to my products, then notes spaces. I definitely recommend Metafields Manager!

The Sak

Great app! Very versatile! Needed support a few times and they were quick to help out and resolve the issue.

The Good Wine Shop

Could not imagine a better app for adding descriptive fields to a store. Used it without any issues for a couple of months - then when I ran into a couple of minor problems I could not figure out myself..discovered the fantastic customer support (Jason) which was prompt, detailed and dealt clearly and concisely with my issue in simple language I could easily take on board. Only beginning to explore what Metafields can do. Won't be looking elsewhere and commend this app to all users.

Itzy Ritzy

Outstanding and easy-to-implement metafields app! Got set up in just a few minutes, and it's already solving big challenges for us. Jason is quick to respond and incredibly helpful with questions. Highly recommended!

Nokwol

Jason is a star!! GREAT SUPPORT. Fantastic program and enabled us to reach our goals very quickly with minimal code assistance

ICU Eyewear

We used the app to set up related products as buttons. The developers were very helpful in getting us set up - thanks guys!
Once you wrap your head around the system, you could do almost anything.
Great app, and great support!

Wyndham Art Supplies

Works okay, but clunky! I went to add a metafield and it gave me a dropdown list to select the type, but when I selected 'product', it gave me a list of every item in my store alphabetically. Given there are almost thousand different products in our store, this was a little difficult to navigate! Ended up uninstalling it because I'm not going to click through page after page trying to find the product I needed to edit.

June 26, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. We made the decision to take full use of Shopify's built-in search since it's simpler and less to learn. What we recommend is to find your product like you normally would within Shopify and then click "More actions" -> "Add Metafields to Product". This will redirect you to the Metafields Manager dashboard for that product so theres no need to search within the app. We did this to keep things as simple and "native feeling" as possible for our customers (it also scales really well for sites with a lot of products like yours). Please reach out if you have any other feedback, we're always looking to make the app better!

suuchix

Nice app which helped me solve solutions. Also thanks to Jason Zigelbaum from support team. Good luck to The Best Agency team!

Winnoby

I was looking to add the estimated back in stock date to items on my store that were currently out of stock. I wasn't sure where to start and reached out to support. They quickly helped me come up with a solution and helped me install the correct code to my theme. The support didn't end there as Jason made sure that everything was working properly, sending me guidance and screenshots the whole way. I was so relieved and greatly appreciated the incredible help. Communication was easy and fast. I am so glad I found this app and Jason!

Previous 1 3 4