Metafields Manager

Metafields Manager

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Argonautic Labs
4.7
November 9, 2022

We rely on the metafields to function 100%. We had an issue when a product was put in draft mode and the color choice thumbnails disappeared. They responded and corrected very quickly. They went in the back end and supplied code to fix and went above and beyond.

Island Stone
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 3, 2022

No hay forma de importar un archivo con los atributos. Alguien podría indicarme como hacerlo. gracias

LAPAVABRAND
Spain
Time spent using app: 9 days
Argonautic Labs replied November 3, 2022

Hi & Thanks for reaching out,

I have reached out via email to assist you with your CSV Import. If you do not see it, please send me an email: jason@thebestagency.com so I can help you get the import resolved.

--- translated ---

Me comuniqué por correo electrónico para ayudarlo con su importación de CSV. Si no lo ve, envíeme un correo electrónico: jason@thebestagency.com para que pueda ayudarlo a resolver la importación.

June 9, 2022

Once my developer set it up, this app made it a breeze to edit text fields on my theme. Support was great and has gone above and beyond to help me make edits when my developer was unavailable.

Bunch Bikes
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
February 1, 2022

The team at Metafields Manager went ABOVE AND BEYOND to support me in adding some functionality to our site. They are quick to answer questions and super helpful. To be honest, I did not expect this level of service from an app partner. They blew my mind and I would recommend Metafields Manager to everyone simply based on how they back up the technology!

Miroir USA
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 7, 2022

This app did exactly what I needed to do with editing / removing in bulk some metafields across all of my products. Beyond that and MORE IMPORTANTLY, I had questions on how best to approach the task and reached out by email to Jason who responded nearly IMMEDIATELY was incredibly helpful and wonderful to work with!! A problem our store had been trying to rectify for weeks was fixed in under a few hours with Jason's help using this app! His customer service and follow up was beyond expectation and I could not recommend him more.
Thank you!! Kristy from PandionDirect