MetaTrack ‑ PayPal Track Sync

MetaTrack ‑ PayPal Track Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
4.4
January 24, 2023

Works great! Pricing is super simple too, especially compared to others. We've had this app installed since for about 6 months now and haven't had a single problem with it. I've mostly forgotten about it it runs so well.

jhuttodesigns
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 23, 2022

Works great! After PayPal started holding my money because my business was "growing to fast" I looked for a Shopify app which would automatically sync tracking numbers between Shopify and PayPal. There's a few out there but this one is the best value for money that I found and it was simple to connect. It took a short while to sync the previous orders. I wasn't sure if it was working at all to start with but I came back a bit later and it had synced everything (for free!). Thank you!

Dad Certified™
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 15, 2021

Does not work for me. Always shows "Fail to get data". Apparently does not work (well? at all?) with PayPal Buisness accounts.

Anabrid Online Store – The Analog Paradigm
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days
MetaTrack | Auto PayPal Tracking Sync replied December 15, 2021

Thanks for your review, it would be glad if you could reach our support to provide more info to resolve the issue

June 3, 2021

This app save me a lot of time for synchronizing shopify order trackings to PayPal. Life saver!!! Highly recommended!

Harmoninic
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
December 31, 2020

Application très simple à utiliser et très efficace, ça automatise directement les inscriptions de suivi sur paypal je n'ai rien a faire d'autre merci au créateurs de l'application

only-car-france
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 3, 2020

When you first install the app & authorize the PayPal connection, it will take awhile for the app to sync so be patient and give it some time. But check back later and your historical orders (for the last 60 days) will be updated with the relevant tracking information. Also, the 300 free credits a month is generous so I have no complaints.

L.M. Dorwart Grooming
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 26, 2020

This app is helpful cus it synchronizing Shopify order trackings to PayPal very well. I enjoyed that this app is really easy to use.

bestbuypandora
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 22, 2020

I connected my PayPal many times with PayPal permission is approved.But the dashboard still not connected, And there is no live contact with this app owner or any contact information in the dashboard. I'm sorry I have to rate a one star to the lack of contact information and un-able to connect to PayPal even it shows PayPal permission is approved.

inimanimall
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
MetaTrack | Auto PayPal Tracking Sync replied November 22, 2020

Thanks for feedback, we will add contact info to the app. At the moment, please drop us a message at Shopify Apps > MetaTrack > Get Support, our support will help you resolve the issue.

Edited November 22, 2020

Hi, i really like the app but the first connection is always fails via paypal. actually cannot connect to account. Thank you! Edit : Support team quickly fixed the connection issues. Best in class & must have app! Highly recommended everyone!

Teeraphy
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
MetaTrack | Auto PayPal Tracking Sync replied November 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are working with PayPal for your account's issue and will keep you posted.

November 12, 2020

This app is so easy to use. It helps a lot on the order tracking, making everything automatic. That is especially useful when I scale up my business quickly with my current manpower.

delightstars