Easy data-driven decisions
Connect marketing and sales to accurately evaluate performance
Identify growth problems
Discover where your brand is stuck and open your way to scaling
Skyrocket customer retention
Grow thanks to long-lasting customer relationships
About Metrilo Growth Platform
Metrilo turns your ecommerce data into sales
Built for the modern ecommerce brand owners, Metrilo's analytics tools provide marketing and sales insights and uncover untapped opportunities.
The built-in customer engagement tools let you create premium experiences to boost your brand and drive repeat sales. Your brand grows thanks to smart use of data and customer retention.
Ecommerce analytics and insights to optimize your marketing
- Key sales metrics and marketing performance at a glance
- Comparison of marketing channels to maximize ROI
- Real-time revenue reporting and many breakdowns
- Pre-set sales funnel tracking
- Product performance data to help you develop your brand
Identify opportunities to grow using your current customer base
- Comprehensive customer profiles so you truly understand your buyers
- Manage your entire customer database with tags and segments
- Improve the buying experience with customer journey tracking
- Find out what stimulates repeat orders in your business
Boost customer retention and grow without extra spend on acquisition
- Integrated data and email for building relationships with customers
- Customer lifecycle monitoring and loyalty analysis
- Segmentations and emails for personalised communication
- Tailored engagement on autopilot
- Automated feedback gathering
- Recover lost sales
Metrilo is the growth tool that enables brand owners to grow healthily and sustainably, without pouring cash they don’t have into ads. It supports modern brands to turn profitable faster. Getting started only takes 5 minutes.
"Metrilo is the only data tool I use to grow my business because I want to act fast. It is plug and play and gives me the data right away."
– Moiz Ali, Founder & CEO of Native (grew the brand from 0 to $100 million cash acquisition by P&G)
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $99.17/month billed at $1,190 once per year
or $165.83/month billed at $1,990 once per year
or $249.17/month billed at $2,990 once per year
The plan starts from $299. Talk to our team to get an exact quote.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Great CRM tool for stores looking to scale their business. Creating cohorts for scaling has never been easier! Support is top-notch as well.
Thank you for your review, folks! We're happy to have you onboard!
La boutique de Speen
Metrilo is not only a powerful CRM but it is also an extremely precise Dashboards to obtain analytics on metrics such as Retention, Returning Customers and so on! think Klaviyo/Mailchimp together with Google Anaytics!
We used Mailchimp before which works fine but not that straightforward to optimise fully for a non expert (for example to prepare emails for specific niche, or for those who didn’t purchase for X months … etc). And we used Shopify for metrics to know how often customers come back to our store. Shopify gives basic informations which are not very precise & not at all actionnable.
Metrilo is the perfect tool to target a specific bunch of customers and directly email them with a bespoke offer! That is unthinkable in terms of precision & ability to execute fast & obtain great results instantly! If you want to target a pool of 200 customers who did not purchase for the past 3 months with a special code, you can do it within Metrilo in about 5 minutes with a unique discount code & track results afterwards!
Have a go, add the widget to your site & test their dashboard, you will be positively surprised!
Focus Supplements Uk
A very insightful tool that is surprisingly effective.
I've used Klaviyo for the past year and to be honest, I'm getting better insights with Metrilo at a quarter of the price point.
On a product level: I can easily see our top performing products, what products are typically bought together, and even segment which customers bought which products.
The customer level analysis is where Metrilo really shines though: I can see who visited what page, who added what to cart, etc. You can save segments of customers, tag them, send them automated emails based on behavioural triggers, etc.
Of course, all of this is integrated with your ability to create email automations or create one-off customer emails.
The link between the (1) Product insights (2) Customer insights and (3) Emailing = Metrilo is a really good tool for store owners.