Minimum Advertised Pricing

Minimum Advertised Pricing

by Apps On Demand

Boost Sales with Add Product to cart to see minimum price.

Green Tails Market

This is a fantastic app that is going to help me compete against the big guys in my industry. Some brands that I sell have minimum internet pricing and I want to be able to sell those items lower than that without showing the prices on the product/collections pages. Customer service is also fantastic, I emailed them and then 10 minutes later my request was taken care of. I highly recommend this app.

Lammle's

This app is perfect for what I needed, we used to have to run Map pricing through a script that only worked by modifying code on collection, search and product templates. Service was awesome and they customized everything I needed in a few days

Active Lifestyle Store

This was a much needed find for our store. With MAP restrictions threatening my sales, the app works perfectly. The developer provided me assistance with installation and customization so that I can continue to compete. Within an hour after installation, we received our first sale utilizing the app!