Stop financial losses
Ensure that price change errors do not stay on your store unnoticed, leading to substantial losses.
Protect your brand reputation
Avoid any loss of reputation to your brand caused by taking orders at the incorrect price.
Have peace of mind
Knowing that you will be informed if prices have been changed incorrectly means you can concentrate on promoting your store.
Mispricify records every price change you make to products in your store and, if the price variation is greater than a threshold you set, then you’ll be notified. So you have peace of mind that you will know if a pricing error occurs.
Why it is important that you know when products have been mispriced
- A product listed at an incorrect low price will reduce your profit or cause a loss.
- A product listed at an incorrect high price will sell less units as you will be uncompetitive.
- You may have to contact customers to correct the price paid or cancel the order. This damages your reputation and brand.
- Dealing with pricing problems takes up valuable customer service and administration time.
What does Mispricify do?
- Records every time the price of a product or a variant is changed.
- Compares the new price with the previous price.
- Checks if the percentage change is greater than a threshold you have set.
- Waits for 5 minutes in case the price change is corrected immediately
- Sends an email to all your team members alerting them to the potential incorrect prices.
Features of Mispricify
- Fast installation and easy to set-up.
- Simple to use.
- Choose the how much your prices can change before you get an alert from Mispricify.
- Select if you want to be notified by large price reductions only or increases too.
- Set who receives email notifications of price change alerts.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.