Mixtable

Bulk editor for products, metafields, inventory, price & more

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TRENDSTACK

This is our first time trying a bulk editor and we think the spreadsheet format is ideal. It's like using Google Sheets or Excel where formulas can be used for advanced editing.

SR Publications

This app is awesome for providing my customers with data they need to make informed decisions. The ease with which I can manage and update my metafields is unrivaled to date.

The Wood Bat Factory

We use this app to bulk edit products and metafields. It has been a great way to do bulk editing. It is nice because it feels like the spreadsheets our employees are already familiar with. The team at Mixtable has always been responsive, and willing to work with us. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs to edit data on a large scale.

Graham Fine Wines & Spirits

STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP! It completely mangled my product data, and there is no undo once you update. I have ~1500 products in my store, and was looking for a way to bulk update metadata fields. First, my vendor data got overwritten by one of the metadata fields. First one is on me. Maybe I wasn't careful enough with my formulas and updating. Second time, trying to fix the mess that was made, I carefully exported from Mixtable to a Google Sheet, made all my changes there, and then cut and paste it back to Mixtable. I triple checked the columns lined up, and went row by row to make sure Mixtable matched my Sheet before I updated. Didn't matter. About 20% of my products ended up with the wrong data associated with them in Shopify. I went back to my sheet and Mixtable to make sure I had everything right. I did. But the data that was updated in my Shopify store was still wrong. This app is a great idea (honestly, bulk updating metafields should be built into Shopify), but it is not ready for prime time. If you care at all about the integrity of your data STAY AWAY!

SPARKLN

Without Mixtable I have no idea how would I be able to handle thousands of products at once as Shopifiy's product editing platform does not support things like: filtering in metafields, filtering and adding tags accurately(Shopify's product search is RUBISH, not accurate), assigning/removing products to collections... there is so so many things that you can do here!... in Shopify you can only search in the product description and based on that you can add tags or assign them to collection but in most cases the info you need won't be in the description... This product is so underrated... 10 STARS!!!

Friends of the Trees Botanicals

We used Mixtable to bulk edit SEO Meta to disable search and search engine indexing of our products. Would have taken forever to edit all our products one at a time but with Mixtable it was a snap!

3345thehague

If you're looking for a versatile database with an integration to Shopify without any hassle, this is what you're looking for. With a very responsive support team, you'll have it up and running in no-time.

koalaeye.co.uk

Hi, i dont wanna do this. But i cant contact you guys, i sent at least 5 message to you, i really like this app, and after my trail finished, i upgraded my plan, but the 'upgrade' warning still keep poping up, and at your admin panel it still showing that i should upgrade, hope you guys solve this bug, it is making some nagative effects to my working progress right now. Thanks. Sorry, i didnt see you email, it was accidently moved into spam. But still hope you can solve the problem soon, thank you.

December 10, 2021

Hi there. We replied to your email twice about eight hours ago. Could you please check your spam? Our support system indicates that they have been read.

CineStore.com.au

This app has potential. Having spent a week looking at various options to make product information management easier and after comparing Shopify apps as well as external PIM SaaS solutions, some that are very expensive compared to Mixtable. I have concluded that Mixtable does have some potential if you are looking to move away from using a spreadsheet and storing your product information in a database. Its hybrid approach has benefits for those looking to use formulas like they have for calculating pricing with cost, margin and markup to determine sell price. The PIM solutions I have tested don't do this as easily as using simple formulas in a spreadsheet, nor do they offer you a view on one page where you can see lots of rows of products and a relatively way to easily edit product attributes in bulk. Mixtable is nearly there but the syncing of the data does seem extremely slow. Not sure if its the server infrastructure they are using? AirPower and AirTable work much better but formulas are a PITA. Mixtable is on the right track to offering a great product, but I believe more work needs to be done to get the product where it needs to be.

November 28, 2021

Hi there. Very sorry that you ran into issues. Our sync is generally quite fast, limited by the read/write speeds that Shopify allows. It is possible that you ran into a bug, and we'd love to chat to find out what happened, so that if there is a bug we can solve it for everyone.

Regimen Lab

This is exactly what I've been looking for: maps all my Shopify data to a spreadsheet and lets me bulk edit all my products / metafields in seconds, lets me run analysis how I see fit, and includes some nice presets / shortcuts specific to Shopify. There are some great analytics apps out there, but they generally focus on the same standard calculations and aren't very customizable. Using multiple apps is annoying + costly. I would say this takes a little more legwork then some, but for someone who knows Excel - it's perfect. This seems to be a very new app and I haven't heard much about it, but really promising so far and I'm looking forward to updates. Would love to see more fields/data (blogs/page content if possible!) as the app continues to be built. Great tech support too BTW!