June 30, 2023

I can not sing the praises of this app and it’s developers enough! My business due to the sensitive nature is in no way an easy task to work with but l approached the developers of this app to hopefully add the mobile shopping app as a valuable asset to my business and l am blown away by the time, patience and dedication that has been poured into my business by the developers! They have gone above and beyond anything that could have been expected of them and l will 100% be using this app again for my other stores! Communication was so easy and and delivery was fast even given the challenges they faced with my store! If you are looking to add a shopping app as a valuable feature to your store look absolutely no further than Hulk! You have already 100% found everything you are looking for if you are here! Thanks Hulk for a great experience working with you! 5⭐️ l look forward to working together again on my next store

MYJOYTOYS LTD
3 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied August 4, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and for singing the praises of our app and developers! We are truly honored to have been a part of your business journey.
Our team is dedicated to providing top-notch service, and we're glad to hear that our time, patience, and dedication have made a positive impact on your business.

It warms our hearts to know that we have exceeded your expectations and that you will be using our app again for your other stores. We are here to support you every step of the way, and we appreciate your trust in HulkApps.

May 25, 2023

Setting up with this app was so easy! I can't say enough great things about this app and the people you work with. Customer support is very fast, informative and helpful and our app came out beautifully. I would 100% recommend them!

SHOPCIN
United Arab Emirates
Almost 2 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied May 25, 2023

We are glad to hear you enjoy our platform so much. In case you have any questions or issues, our support team is here to help you 24/7 so feel free to reach out to us.

June 30, 2023

Simply the best way to get you iOS & Android app to market plus do it in record-breaking time. Their Team is super responsive, take the time to walk you through their process and it makes a difference. Tip: get your Developer accounts in place early (Apple $200 & Google $25) as the launch happens very fast. Bravo to Hulk Apps for this software solution - such a slick interface - luv it

LOCK'D IN
2 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied August 4, 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic review!
We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our app and our team at HulkApps.
Our responsive team is always ready to guide you through the process and ensure a smooth experience.
Have an amazing E-commerce journey :)

March 14, 2023

One of the best apps that I've ever used. The support team, the use of app, and everything is amazing. Considered as a pre-built mobile app, you have lots of options to make changes.

Their support team is amazing and no matter the time, they've always replied and found solutions for us. Other providers supports are really bad, I cannot solve anything with other apps. But I really really appreciate Hulk Mobile Apps support team. Manoj is really helpfull kind, and a perfect employee to have! Keep him like this!

I really appreciate you guys, you're the best! Thank you for your service

MYBESTFRIENDS | Shop Online
Türkiye
3 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied April 6, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a glowing review about our App.
We are so pleased that you found it useful and that you received help from Manoj.
We are grateful for customers like you who have such nice things to say, and we truly appreciate your kind words. We strive to provide you with the best features and tools to help you succeed.
We look forward to serving you again soon :)

July 13, 2023

Seriously the best mobile app provider. I downloaded a few apps and couldn't get them to work. Hulk was easy to customize and update. Customer Service is the best! They always respond quickly and professionally. The best experience

Aspen Blu Apparel
5 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied August 4, 2023

Your review means a lot to us, and it will undoubtedly motivate our team to continue delivering exceptional service and improving the app to meet your needs even better.
If you have any further comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to share them with us. Your input is invaluable as we strive to enhance our app and provide the best possible experience for our users.

April 7, 2023

I think the app is great. Perfect customer support and all my wishes have been implemented. The customer support is very fast and helps you with everything. Although my demands were more complex, it was implemented by the team. 100% recommendable. Thanks so much

Brötchenbote
Germany
About 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied April 7, 2023

Thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear that you are finding our App useful!
We strive to make the user experience as seamless and intuitive as possible, and your feedback is much appreciated :)

June 9, 2023

HUlk apps were super easy to get in touch with and they built my app seamlessly to reflect my brand and website. They are super easy to chat with about changes you need to make and any updates you need. I would definitely recommend hulk mobile app builder to anyone!

Southern Taters
2 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied August 4, 2023

We're glad to know that getting in touch with our team was super easy for you. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we strive to be easily accessible and responsive to our users' needs.
It's fantastic to hear that we were able to build your app seamlessly, reflecting your brand and website. Customization is key to making the app truly yours, and we're delighted that we could deliver that for you.

April 11, 2023

I will say the Hulk team is awesome! They helped me get my mobile app to what I wanted and it is awesome. I would recommend Hulk products!

Euphoric Flame
11 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied April 18, 2023

Thank you for recognizing our customer experience team, we appreciate it truly!
Should you need anything from our end, please let us know at any time :)

May 19, 2023

The perfect app builder in Shopify
recommended this app for beginner and advanced Shopify stores...

Catchyjo
Jordan
Over 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied May 25, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis.
Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand.

November 9, 2023

Ho avuto l'onore e il piacere di essere assistito da Manoj.
In Primis bisogna subito dire l'efficienza di questa applicazione è eccezionale veloce e pratica.
la consiglio a chiunque voglia creare un applicazione, non esiste piattaforma migliore!

PratiStore
Romania
11 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Grazie mille per le tue gentili parole e la valutazione a 5 stelle. Siamo davvero felici di sapere che ti sei trovato bene con la nostra applicazione e con l'assistenza di Manoj. La tua soddisfazione è la nostra priorità e reviews come la tua ci motivano a continuare a fare del nostro meglio. Grazie per aver consigliato Hulk Mobile App Builder. Apprezziamo molto il tuo supporto.

Distinti saluti,