Product Descriptions that Sell

Product Descriptions that Sell

by Cart Boosters LLC

Clear Info that takes your product page to the next level.

Gardina

This App is fantastic. It has made an enormous difference in the appearance and saleability of our product pages and has significantly improved our customer’s shopping experience. As well, the customer support in this App is outstanding – fast, efficient, friendly, and they make any adjustments until you are 100% satisfied. I would highly recommend adding this App to your store.

Bijuz

excelent app, great icons, great layout, its excelent! keep rocking, keep coming good apps for us! take money!

headphones.com

Contacted support on June 24th. They got back the next day and asked for access to our store. On July 1st, they installed their app and broke our Javascript on our product pages making our product pages unusable.

Jason sent an e-mail at 3:25pm PST to say sorry for his delayed response (3 days) and we sent him the screenshots of the errors we were getting on our store. That was at 3:26pm PST. We did not receive a reply to that e-mail and it has now been 18 hours without even acknowledging that their app is causing issues.

We had to delete the app and rollback our theme code. Very disappointed with our experience. As soon as the problem was brought to their attention they should have fixed it right away. Leaving any store broke for almost 24 is horrible.

July 6, 2020

It is sad that you felt it that way. The JavaScript was not broken. It is instead that your theme is structured this way. It is heavily customized and you contacted us to fix the issue with your theme which appeared after you installed the app. We did not have a chance to even fix it because you uninstalled the app before we could do anything about it.

The fix is very easy for this. There is a setting in the app on 'Settings' page which allows you to not automatically let the app add the app's tag in your theme. If you activate that setting, then the app does not add the tag in your theme and you do not face this issue which you faced.

Each theme is different and some themes are custom built or are heavily customized because of many other apps. So, this setting is useful for such themes.

I hope you give us another chance and I am happy to help you with this setting in the app.

Tomatto Muebles

Excelente aplicación para detallar de forma mas amigable y fácil comprender las características o detalles del producto, el servicio de soporte es muy bueno y rápido en su repuesta. se las recomiendo mucho.

AlchePharma

This app is superb for those who desire something similar to the feature segment of Amazon pages, but of course, far better with Amazing customization. Customer service is fast, responsive and Jason has been Beyond Excellent...Thank You, Ralph Turchiano AlchePharma CEO

Myrtle & Me

I am so happy with this app! It does exactly what I want it to, which is to have simple icons + text next above my written product description. I feel this will really help to sell my items as people can see their attributes right away without trawling through too many words. It was really fun picking from all the icons and I can add my own if I want. The app was simple to use and the customer support was super fast and helpful.

REVIVIFY

I was looking for an app that allows me to visually display value-adds. This app is exactly what I was looking for. I had a few issues getting the icons to display on the page, but I followed the instructions and Jason was there to help. He had it up and running in 1 day. Love it so far!

Box-Man.ch

We use this app to show visitors, in a new way, important infos about the products.
The app is very user-friendly and easy to use. There are a lot of icons and settings possible.
We also can upload our own icons. The support is very good, rapid and professionnal.
Jason helped us to insert the code and all is good.
I really recommand this app as it show client more infos in a way they will remember it.

InnovaGad

I am fascinated by the app and the support!
I was answered quickly and my individual wishes were implemented immediately! Thank you so much!

Qhomey

Wasting of time, it's a wonderful concept, but it should save time but its totally opposite, I made a product description, but the app is doing "large description" all the time, no way to do a product description I tried different ways. To make it work you need to copy the code into the theme... hey guys you need to invest time developing something more stable and free until it works!

January 21, 2020

The app is working as it should and is fully stable. Please read other reviews. The app creates large description because you are creating large descriptions. If you create small descriptions, then small descriptions are created. Both options are available in the app. If you need my help setting up the descriptions, I am happy to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5