Product Descriptions that Sell

Display the key features of your products and sell more

$5.90/month. 3-day free trial.

Bambusowe i bawełniane akcesoria dla dzieci. The Little Heaven Shop

The application works really great and made my product page much better. Customer support is extremely helpful and fast.

Bubahun

The application is good, the website looks great but the customer service is pretty bad. I have waited several days for support and as they have not replied I have had to solve my problem by other means.

CKIN+

Jason has helped me countless times with so much patient. I dont have an HTML background so I had to contact him to insert the cart above product name. He was so quick and nice. I appreciate him so much. Also the app is great, i recommend it. It gives a good look to your website and honestly its worth 5$ a month with the service Jason offers and how these icons really look. Thanks Jason!!!

Monaddecor

Great app. The support is extremely quick to respond and has helped me in more than one occasion. Five stars

Vieza Skin

The support is very lazy and weak. I send a lot of emails because I have a problem, that I cant open the dashboard app! And.... nobody help-me!

Midha Collections

Awesome app. My site looks alive and able communicate few FAQ in a great visual. Customer support is another add on to it, it took less than 2 hours to setup widget that fit my theme

Ever Bloom Baby

A great little app that is easy to use, looks amazing on both desktop and mobile. Customer service is quick to respond and took care of an install tweak! Highly recommend this app.

Prohemp.nl

A M A Z I N G! 10/10 Great app and even better support! Definitely a MUST HAVE! Will be adding this awesome app to all my stores!

LimitlessStore

Simple and elegant! This app makes your shop look more alive and happy, and gains trust and conversions. Customer support is amazing, I installed the app with their assistance for less than 15 minutes!
I recommend this!

Sofein.ch / STEDY

Great app with very very fast support. Jason did all the customization we needed extremely fast. Can only recommend!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7