Product Descriptions that Sell

Product Descriptions that Sell

by Cart Boosters LLC

Display the key features of your products and sell more

BK Variety Market

This app gives my product listings a nicer appeal than just showing the regular information. I can surely see the benefit of having this app help me point out the highlights of my products. I did have to contact support for my first one as it wasn't showing. They had it solved in no time and I'm up and running smooth!

novmtl

Jason has been very helpful, the support is very quick and now the product page looks better. This app is very easy to use.

Karten Design Fabrik

I've tried several of these apps and this one is the best. easy to use interface, well priced and support is quick and professional.

RepNYC

Great, easy to use, and set up along with amazon customer support! I couldn't get it to work on my site. I contacted the team and they were able to fix it the same day!

Hunting Trail Camera

I like the concept. Need to do little extra work on the liquid file. Getting very fast Response from them.

All Clothes Hawaiian

I thought this app was going to be great for my website till one of our builders got into the nuts and bolts of the app and thru analysis on gtmetrix found out this app is really slowing down our website. We will be researching other options for replacing this one.

August 14, 2020

Thank you for your review. The app loads from an external server and it CANNOT slow down your website. If you are not sure on how to interprete the reports of GTMetrix, I suggest you to hire a professional and he can tell you the same thing that the app is not slowing down your website.

If you need any help from me to speed up your website, please feel free to reach out. Although it is beyond the scope of customer support, but I am happy to give you some advice on speeding up your website.

LA FEMME BEAUTY

We asked Jason to customise the app to fit our need. He was very helpful and got it done extremely fast. The support is excellent and recommend this app to everyone.

Gardina

This App is fantastic. It has made an enormous difference in the appearance and saleability of our product pages and has significantly improved our customer’s shopping experience. As well, the customer support in this App is outstanding – fast, efficient, friendly, and they make any adjustments until you are 100% satisfied. I would highly recommend adding this App to your store.

Bijuz

excelent app, great icons, great layout, its excelent! keep rocking, keep coming good apps for us! take money!

headphones.com

Contacted support on June 24th. They got back the next day and asked for access to our store. On July 1st, they installed their app and broke our Javascript on our product pages making our product pages unusable.

Jason sent an e-mail at 3:25pm PST to say sorry for his delayed response (3 days) and we sent him the screenshots of the errors we were getting on our store. That was at 3:26pm PST. We did not receive a reply to that e-mail and it has now been 18 hours without even acknowledging that their app is causing issues.

We had to delete the app and rollback our theme code. Very disappointed with our experience. As soon as the problem was brought to their attention they should have fixed it right away. Leaving any store broke for almost 24 is horrible.

July 6, 2020

It is sad that you felt it that way. The JavaScript was not broken. It is instead that your theme is structured this way. It is heavily customized and you contacted us to fix the issue with your theme which appeared after you installed the app. We did not have a chance to even fix it because you uninstalled the app before we could do anything about it.

The fix is very easy for this. There is a setting in the app on 'Settings' page which allows you to not automatically let the app add the app's tag in your theme. If you activate that setting, then the app does not add the tag in your theme and you do not face this issue which you faced.

Each theme is different and some themes are custom built or are heavily customized because of many other apps. So, this setting is useful for such themes.

I hope you give us another chance and I am happy to help you with this setting in the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5