Product Descriptions that Sell

Product Descriptions that Sell

by Cart Boosters LLC

Takes your product page to the next level.

Hekki

Really helps to glorify your product pages. I can see the potential in this app. Makes the job of writing product descriptions easier. Also, I like the short walk-through video. Keep it up!

Susse Store

Made my life so much easier! Saved me a lot of time and my product page also looks very outstanding now. I recommend this app to every seller.

Canning Interiors

Shopify has very limited options to really show the client the key features of the products. This app allows you to push the key messages to the client and in a very graphical way!

Fitmag.shop

Nice app, it's looking very very good. Also greast support, they replied me very fast and helped me to arrange the widget in the desired position.

Bluemako Ltd

Great product, makes your products look really good and say a lot with a little...., support is also really good.

pillows-arena

I am not so good in writing product descriptions. This app is a saver! Developers even helped in styling the product description rectangle and arranged it according to my needs on the product page. Good customer support and very simple and easy to use app.

Sniff & Bark

love this, makes the description look very clean and beautiful. It is very easy for customers to see what you want to convey. recommend

PureFilters.ca

Amazing app, instantly increased conversions. Makes my product pages looking much better. Highly recommended!

DuddiShop

my descriptions looks so much better and more professionell with this app. also thank you dear customer support for installation. Great suport. worth the money. The Customer Support is super friendly

SiMEDIO

Really good app! Simple, great looking, with awesome and responsive support.
I installed this app to have a little summary of the most important features of my products, just on the top of the product page. And It looks great, I think my customers also like it because since installation my sales increased.
I do recommend this app!

Previous 1