Product Descriptions that Sell

Product Descriptions that Sell

by CartBoosters

Display the key features of your products and sell more

LimitlessStore

Simple and elegant! This app makes your shop look more alive and happy, and gains trust and conversions. Customer support is amazing, I installed the app with their assistance for less than 15 minutes!
I recommend this!

Sofein.ch / STEDY

Great app with very very fast support. Jason did all the customization we needed extremely fast. Can only recommend!!

Pando

Best costumer support i never had. The app is simple but very very useful and easy to use. Thank you for this job

CAMOKAZI

Really good app, Conversion rate has boosted up since installing, I realised people tend to ignore info and pay a lot of attention to images/icons and since installing this sales have gone up. Secondly, the support was amazing, I contacted the app developers and they placed the icons exactly where I needed within a few hours. Highly recommended for anyone pushing conversion rates

La Mokabox

Very good app : make the product description much better
Also the team is very reactive. I totally recommend !

FossilForm

Very useful, nice and clean app. Devs are also very nice, they did a bit of customization for me and it looks great.

HalfPrice Easy247

It is important in life that all things are in place. And for this app, it's five stars worth it, because the app gives the maker the tools, and if you can use them, you're guaranteed to move on. Thanks

halfpriceeasy248

This application helped me solve my problem. And customer service also acted quickly and helped us with application issues. Thanks

Exam18

We bought the app to display dynamic sidebar on product description pages, however, it failed to work and the developer support ticket went unanswered.

October 14, 2020

Thank your for your review. The app is not for displaying 'dynamic sidebar' on product pages. This app displays 'product description widgets' on product pages. It is not an app for sidebar. So, basically you are reviewing the app for the thing which it does not even do.

Regarding your communication, you wrote to us and we replied. After that didn't hear from you. The last message sent to you from us was on 29th Sep. Didn't hear back from you afterwards.

BK Variety Market

This app gives my product listings a nicer appeal than just showing the regular information. I can surely see the benefit of having this app help me point out the highlights of my products. I did have to contact support for my first one as it wasn't showing. They had it solved in no time and I'm up and running smooth!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6