Product Variants Reloaded

Product Variants Reloaded | Reviews

by SellersDash Apps

Upto 1,000 REAL Variants and 6 REAL Options per product

Ich & Mummy

The Team of PVR doing a great job. the support was quick and really really good. They help me to install the app. Also the app works great. I love it.

November 21, 2021

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.

We had been looking for a way to override Shopify's limit of 100 variants. This app is the solution, customer service is top notch and quick to respond. I was struggling with it to merge together, they stepped in and assisted quickly. They even followed up after we had it running to make sure we were all set. We were also in the process of updated our website with a new theme, I reached out to them and they added coding to the new theme which was one less thing to worry about. Highly recommend.

August 2, 2021

Scarlett Warrior Skate Co

This app is really useful for adding more variants and combining products. The support team are really helpful too.

July 23, 2021

DMG, LLC

This app is great and works as described. I needed to combine clothing variants in color and size that exceed the Shopify limit (what a pain) on variations. I needed their help in making the app work on my specific theme and they responded and fixed it for me in the same day. Very impressed and great service.

July 22, 2021

Gratitude T's

The customer support is phenomenal. The patience OMG, they have so much. I am a customer for life. This app is the answer to that major Shopify shortcoming of the 100 variant limit. Get it, you won't be sorry!!

February 27, 2021

italiahome

The only real app able to extend the 100s variants limit of shopify.
All the rest are just add virtual options. This is real what we needed.

February 24, 2021

Kuratable

Great app and great seller! Very responsive and accommodating. This app solved an issue we were facing due to the limits in variants offered by Shopify.

February 22, 2021

The Vinyl Menagerie

I have been looking for a solution to variants for almost 2 years. This app is simple, easy to use and gives me exactly what I need!! And the support was quick and on point. I'm SO happy I took a chance on this product!!

February 20, 2021

Verx Case

Amazing! Only app that solved all my problems. Support incredible good and fast. Would give it 6 stars if it was possible.

February 17, 2021

Ambiance Canvas

I've used this app for my site, it was exactly what I was looking for. Wasn't sure how to install it so I asked for help. They helped me immediately. Good app and customer service!

February 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Previous 1