Mothership Retailer

Mothership Retailer

From $129/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
Valence Labs
August 11, 2022

Mothership Connect helped us to expand our business much quicker by allowing us to onboard manufacturers and their products into our sales channels. I don't think we would have grown nearly as quickly without that ability.

LawnCareNut
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 28, 2022

We've been using Mothership Connect now for about 3 years. For us it's been a game-changer in helping us to find valuable partners and growing our business. Being able to find and connect to suppliers/manufacturers has essentially allowed us to setup a custom dropshipping network. This has allowed us to test products and customer response without having to commit significant capital to inventory. MC has been a vital piece of our growing business and helped us grow 5x over the past 2 years.

Yard Mastery
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 20, 2021

Trying to get a hold of the Mothership Connect help team. I submitted a ticket from their website and sent emails to support@mothership.fm last week but haven't heard back from anyone. Need to figure out why a supplier's (in-stock) product is shown as OOS and a few other things that are holding up our product launch. If someone on the help team sees this, please get back to me. Thanks!

Ovaterra
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 12, 2021

Mothership is THE solution for connecting Shopify stores. Creates seamless automation between supplier and retailer + above and beyond support from the dev team.

Haney University Store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited April 4, 2019

Updated: I thought I had used one of the 10 days of free trial staring at a blank screen that says "We'll get back to you shortly". After leaving this review I was contacted by the app developer informing me I had not started the trial yet because I needed to join the program first for that to happen. It would have been nice to be informed of this and I also find it amusing how quickly they contacted me after I left a negative review. I wish they would have been that quick, or even quicker, to allow me access to the program. I'm a busy business owner and I don't have time to keep waiting for access to a program while staying uninformed about the initial process. In business, communication is key.

OMG I ♥ This! Shop