Mothership Connect

Mothership Connect

by Valence Labs

1-click access to supplier's drop shipping programs

The Higher Market

So far it's been nothing but a nightmare getting started. Whenever I try to use the app, it always says bad gateway. No matter how I try to access it.

Smokin Lloyd

Mothership has made our drop shipping experience wonderful! Their customer service is top notch. Andrew answered the call on the second ring and patiently walked me through all of my questions and concerns. After using another drop shipping app, I can tell you, Mothership is the way to go!

Gold Haze

Some of you are using this app incorrectly. All mothership does is send out the request. It is up to the supplier to approve it. If they don't check their mail or whatever form of correspondence they have chosen then your request will just sit there. It is up to you to contact the supplier by any means, whether it is facebook, instagram by email or their site. Thats what ive done and it has worked perfectly. My store is integrated with two shop simultaneously and orders come through just fine!

Iris Philosophy

Absolutely terrible application and support. Hours/days wasted tagging products, setting prices, updating images, and changing variant names and they revert back to the originals almost daily. In our Mothership settings, we chose for them NOT to update/track pricing, NOT to update product content (titles, descriptions, etc) and it does it anyway.

I've imported 600+ products from one of the listed suppliers and was working on editing them to fit the aesthetic of my store only to have them constantly revert back with no known answer or help from the supplier or Mothership.

Drippersndroppers

Perfect for everything i need. Wish more vendors were available for my business type, but theres one i use, and it works perfectly.

Theeliquidstore

Great App & Excellent Support. As with every app there is a learning curve but overall this one is simple to use. Installation was a breeze and the settings are very straight forward. Just to be sure I had it set up properly I sent support a message and received a response quickly, to be sure I understood they took the time to do a webinar and walk me through step by step showing me all the great features. Thanks for your help Andrew. 5 Stars

Vapester Nz

Good app. A few things need to be improved while is normal for anything.

Shabyng

I installed the app but 4 days later I've not had a response

Blowout Boutique 2

Would give no stars if I could. Installed this app with high hopes of it working for me but never even heard back from anyone. After installing, it said that I would hear back within 24 hours, waited weeks but nothing. Disappointed.

The Hyper Zone

Please cancel my account, not for me at this time.

Previous 1