Promote Me | Many apps in one

Promote Me | Many apps in one

by MakeProSimp

Spin Wheel,Currency Converter,Quick ATC Buttons & 18+ apps...

La Gato Tribu

This app has saved me from installing three or four apps to complete my store. It is easy to configure and very customizable

thePaifer

Very helpful app! A lot of small but significant things were fixed on my website and improved its work. Thank you, team, for your quick reply and support!

Cult of Geek

Excellent, speedy resolution provided to a seemingly trivial but potentially bounce-generating mobile display problem due to conflicting app.

mybackpacks.store

Easy to install and has a lot useful features such as a currency converter, animated buttons, etc. The best part is....this App is free. So, get it now.

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Grreeaat App! It works really well and doesn't affect speed negatively its very well performing. Recomended because all the apps work properly

April 27, 2020

Hi Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you 🙏 We’re thrilled you like the app! We are continually adding new apps. Please check the app periodically. Happy selling and keep being awesome.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Aria Antiques & Fine Arts

Thanks for your wonderful app. Worked like a charm. Very simple to use. Just a few clicks and Wola. Highly recommended.

Kiru Cutlery

Freaking fantastic app! This is SO underrated. This app is so useful, I don't understand how it's free and so clean. Thank you!!!

Finest Store India

All the apps from this developer is really really amazing apps! I have installed all the apps of this developer and really happy. Highly recommend for every one.

Finest boutique

Really amazing app to promote my products with discount codes for this christmas season. Highly recommended. 5+

Lart Esa No

A blank rectangular appears on the place where the popup is supposed to be. I contacted the support team two times and they promised to fix it in 48 hours both of the times. It's been one month since my last complaint and nothing is fixed but they still charge me for their broken services. I strongly recommend them to be honest with their clients and if they cannot fix the issues just to tell us and stop charging us for something that makes our shop look unprofessional and unreliable.

Previous 1