Promote Me

Promote Me

by MakeProSimp

Promote your products in every pages of your site

Lart Esa No

A blank rectangular appears on the place where the popup is supposed to be. I contacted the support team two times and they promised to fix it in 48 hours both of the times. It's been one month since my last complaint and nothing is fixed but they still charge me for their broken services. I strongly recommend them to be honest with their clients and if they cannot fix the issues just to tell us and stop charging us for something that makes our shop look unprofessional and unreliable.

Messy Store Gestor De Stock

the application does not work correctly, I change the text and the description continues to appear with errors and missing characters.

Clothpin Collection

Really looks good on my website. Would highly recommend it.

Dreamwinderstudios

Very easy to install and navigate! Looks wonderful too!

Love Launch

Great App for a Reasonable Price . !!

Christinagreene

This app has been amazing! It's so nice to promote products in our pages that's new, sale or discounted. Support service is amazing from MakeProSimp team.

Bakedgoodysapparel

They dont have everything worked out since it is a beta but they are willing to listen and you feel like you have contributed to the app in a way

Grundman

Wow! great app to promote new products to our store. Converting visitors to customers. A++.

Bling My Thing

Super easy to set-up and works just as it needs to. The service team is very responsive. We have already installed other apps that's provided by MakeProSimp. Wow!!