Help customers find the products.
Improve the search rankings of your store and products.
Define the view type of the sitemap, set order of link sections, limit the number of links per page to provide the most useful navigation.
About Mrutik ‑ Sitemap
Are store visitors leaving before purchasing?
Even after visitors arrive at your Shopify store, you’ll need to help them find the products and services they’re looking for within seconds – or risk seeing them leave without making purchases.
Mrutik helps customers find your Shopify store, and the products you’re selling.
Mrutik is an app that generates a sitemap page for your Shopify store, helping you to improve traffic to your store and increase profits.
We also call this a Shopify sitemap, and here’s how it can transform your business:
- Improve SEO: Your Shopify sitemap links to all your products, pages, collections, and blog posts. This makes your store’s structure “flatter”, which search engines love. Search engines will read this HTML sitemap and index your pages, so your Shopify store will show up in all relevant search engine results.
- Increase Sales: A big reason why store visitors leave without purchasing, is simply because they can’t find what they’re looking for. Mrutik eliminates this issue when it creates a sitemap page that contains all the products you’re selling – so shoppers can easily find (and buy) your products.
- One-click install, No code/design necessary.
- Instantly generates an HTML sitemap for your website.
- Instantly generates an XML sitemap for your website.
- Exclude URLs from HTML and XML sitemaps.
- Include custom URLs to the XML sitemap.
- Sitemap includes every product, blog article, collection, and page.
- Matches the look & feel of your existing store.
- Automatically pulls in new products and adds them to the sitemap.
- Easily change title, description, or appearance of your sitemap.
- Advanced options for power users to enter custom CSS.
- Step by step add sitemap link to footer guide.
- Google XML sitemap Submission Instructions.
The app installation process is extremely easy and it does not require any manual code changes.
The app should be able to guide you through setup but if you face any issues during or after installation please just shoot us an email.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.