Terms and Conditions Pro+

Terms and Conditions Checkbox & Pop-up | Cart & Product Page

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Pico Store

Responsive support team. Nice capabilities in the App. Specifically using the product page terms and conditions to ask our customers to accept the T&C requirements from our vendors.

New Millennia Legal Resources

Great troubleshooting service! The technical team was VERY responsive and had my issue resolved in literally 10 minutes! Highly recommend!

Nitti Yarns

Location New Zealand

Great support, solved my issue immediately and was quick to respond as soon as I messaged them. Would recommend this app.

Akiki's Cigars

Location Lebanon

Great customer service! Support team was able to help me achieve all my requests in a fast and responsive way. Recommended!

4S Lashes®

Location France

Dillibabu solved my problems quickly. I would prefer to fix the problem without passing to paid plan, but the price is correct! :)

Krafty Queen

Dillibabu was AMAZING!!!!! I encountered one small issue and he/she came and fixed it very quickly and sent me a screenshot showing it was done. They have fantastic customer service, they are efficent and will ensure you are taken care of as a customer. I cannot thank this team enough! Plus the app does EXACTLY what it states for an affordable price!!! I'm extremly satisfied.

Wellue

Dilibabu is a great customer assistant. He/she customizes code based on my requests immediately. I will keep this app for a while just because of your customer service. However, I wish you can develop options for different countries.

Voyage Outlet

I was looking for a decent low impact app that added this functionality to Shopify with a more granular allocation to collections etc and this worked perfectly. I had a quick chat with their support regarding using in PageFly created product pages and the solution was offered right away. Lovely wee team and a great wee app.

For my pets bd

The app is good to use. The app is working fine. and their team is amazing. The app is good to use. The app is working fine. and their team is amazing.

Moon Freya

This is a very powerful app that does everything it promises very well. It is also very simple to use. And last but not least, the customer service delivers and is very friendly. Thanks Anni!

Previous 1