Multi Currency Converter

Multi Currency Converter

by Hextom

Provide localized shopping experience, increase global sales

Theelectroempire

perfect And easy app to use and install! i set it up within 30 seconds tops and was able to start using straight away

Fabio's Colors

They helped me to change my currency pretty quick and they resolved the problèm ! I recommend this apply ! It's working very well !

Sunshine pocket

really great app i highly recommend nfjebjewbvewbvebvebvojbvj nn vkjbvkjdbjebwvjbvjbjvbvjkbvjkbejvkbdkvjdnkvjdb

Randivie

great app and more accurate than others. well done thank u

Shopfr3ely

Thankyou heaps all of your apps are great I'm glad you guys have all of the necessary apps in the one place. You guys have made my day

Trending Forest

The customer support is great! When I had any uncertainty to ask, the support team is quite patient and kind to answer all my questions, now I use this app very well and thanks Sophie from the support team specially!!

Little Cub Store

Easy to set up, hope it will help with sales in multiple countries as everyone will see better more uniform prices, thumbs up!

sabandijashop

very complete. it has everything you need and it's easy to set. great price compared to others. totally recommended

Shoppiero

Does not change the price on the checkout page.. Any solution for this? Do you have any solution for this?

DECK'D OUT

User friendly, it would be nice to be able to change dollar amounts in bulk when add conversion charge. Works great though

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24