Multi Currency Converter

Multi Currency Converter

by Hextom

Provide localized shopping experience, increase global sales

Wellnessandhealthdestination

Awesome Service, and great app, Easy to install. I have reached the support and responded promptly! Thanks!

Statedly

Amazing app if you need currency converter on your site. Customer support is awesome.

Omgiwant

I do not give 5 stars for nothing.

I Installed the app but just wanted to clarify something with support.... we have a saying in the UK ''If you throw a stone it will most likely land on a Scotsman's head''

I sent an email to support ''Stone" and asked if anyone there, an answer came back immediately ''Stone must have hurt''

We sorted my little question out in minutes, and I love this app.

Looked at others, and something stood out in their instructions that made me happy ''You can copy and paste info into your html editor, where as others just gave you a photo of what to do, time consuming and we store owners do not have time to mess around.

Anyway use it!, it is brilliant, all currency sorted for customers to adjust to there currency by a click of a button.

Oh I never did ask if she was a Scot or not, oh well at least the stone landed perfectly.

Unicorn Gift

Great app. Great customer service.

H For Hype

excellent app! works really well! staff were professional & efficient in helping me sort the app out for my site.

Deals A Bliss

Thank you! Very quick to respond & set up my drop down menu on my page. Highly recommend.

Vivaqueenbee

Perfect way to go international :) quick n helpful support staff too, helped me to install quickly even though ive no coding experience. Tq!

My Beauty Galaxy

Love it it is a great app! work perfectly with the website
Sophie has been top notch! Great customer support

Hue Complete Me

The app is very easy to use and the staff is extremely helpful and quick to respond. This is day one for me using shoplift and their instructions already have my site up and going in multiple currencies!

Universal Chargers

Awesome app! Needed a thing changed within the theme and got a response and fix within 10 min! Thanks again Sophie. www.UniversalStore.uk