Customize your label templates
Print barcode labels on Inkjet, Laser, Dymo, Zebra, Rollo, Brother, and more. Display discounts, logo, QR code with URL and multiple fields.
Update inventory by scanning
Adjust (plus or minus) or set inventory quantity using a barcode scanner, for faster inventory management. Supports multiple locations.
Print address labels & more
Print personalized labels from order fields like address, notes, and customer contact info. Also, add a barcode of the order number.
About Multi‑Label Barcodes
Print labels with barcodes for your products, using Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC, GoDEX, practically all Inkjet or Laser printers, and more.
Customize labels with your logo, fonts, QR code to product page, and most of the Product and Variant fields available on Shopify. Useful to dynamically show discounts, promote your brand and automate workflows at the same time.
Fully integrated into Shopify for fast operation
The app was designed to work seamlessly with your Shopify products and orders, making it simple and fast to choose which items to print.
- 4 different types of QRCode, that link to: product page, product page in the admin, order status page, and order page in the admin.
- Select products that were updated (created, modified, sold) within a time period, with just one click, like "Products updated in the last 30 minutes". This works great to quickly print labels for items received via Transfers, for example.
- Select products by uploading a CSV file.
- Support for Metafields on Products, Variants and Orders.
Complete customization with Liquid.
With Liquid code, change the content of labels dynamically. For example, show the amount a customer would save on a discounted item, or display some text based on the presence of a specific Tag. Also, display price with tax included i.e. VAT etc.
Barcode and SKU assignment
With a few clicks, automatically assign barcodes and SKU's to your products, without overwriting what you may already have.
Inventory update by scanning barcodes
Adjust your inventory quantity up or down, by scanning barcodes. Scan the same item multiple times, to add or remove items, or simply set a fixed quantity. It supports multiple Locations.
- Generates UPC, EAN, Code128, QR code and Data Matrix formats.
- Works with practically all Inkjet and Laser printers.
- Works with Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC and other modern thermal printers.
- Compatible with labels of any size. The app includes templates for the most common models, and you may always create new templates to suit your needs.
- Compatible with Shopify/Socket scanners and any scanner that can read the formats mentioned above, which includes the vast majority of them.
- Generates QR code with product's URL.
- Printing from mobile devices: The printer must be AirPrint-compatible (for iOS), and support configuring the paper size and scale. Currently, most thermal printers are not compatible with AirPrint.
- Accessing the app from within Shopify Mobile is not supported.
We're here to help
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question or need help customizing your templates.
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
I created a process to print price labels using Excel and Word but it was too complicated for my sister (owner of the store). I tried several other apps before I found this one. It was extremely easy to set up and use. All the features I needed. I particularly like being able to pick where on the label sheet you want to start printing. No wasted labels! But the most impressive part is the support. I have had to contact Flavio twice and both times I had my answer almost immediately. Highly recommend.
Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.
Customer service if very responsive, my emails are answered in a timely manner. Flavio made some tweaks to improve the process after a phone conversation. Overall this app is easy to setup and use. Had a few issues and resolved quickly. I would recommend this app if especially if you are looking to move away from duplicate barcodes. Able to select a 10 digit barcode that doesn't repeat avoiding issues at checkout. This has been a time saver over our previous Shopify app Retail Barcode Labels.
I'm soo impressed by the support on this app. For a barcode novice like me, I wanted to double check I was processing the EAN-13 codes correctly, and Flávio kindly assisted me in identifying an issue and resolving it. Very thankful. Thank you!