Customized label templates
Create templates to print product labels with basically any kind of printer: Ink-jet, laser and PDF-compatible Dymo, Zebra & others.
Assign barcodes & SKU's
Use your existing barcodes, or let the app assign barcodes and SKU numbers to products that don't have them, with just a few clicks.
Works with order data too
Print labels from order data, including address, line items, customer contact info etc. Optionally include a barcode of the order number.
About Multi‑Label Barcodes
Print labels with barcodes for your products on practically any brand of labels (Avery, Staples, Dymo etc), using ink-jet, laser, compatible models of Dymo, Zebra and other thermal printers. Also, prints order data, including address labels, line items etc.
Customize the look and content of your labels, including logo, fonts, colours and almost all product fields available on Shopify.
Fully integrated into Shopify
The app was designed from the start to work seamlessly with your Shopify products and orders, making it easy to choose what item to print, from various parts of the Shopify admin. There is no need to import anything.
Barcode and SKU assignment
With a few clicks, the app can automatically assign barcodes and SKU's to your products, without overriding the ones which already have this data.
Inventory update by scanning barcodes
Included is the ability to quickly adjust your inventory quantity up or down, by scanning barcodes into a field in the app.
- Generates UPC, EAN, Code 128 and QR formats.
- Allows custom label design with free text, logo and liquid tags. It also includes a default layout for getting started quickly.
- Works with current Dymo models, like the 450, 450 Turbo etc, in addition to ink-jet, laser & other thermal printers.
- Compatible with the Shopify scanners, and practically any other scanner in the market.
We reply to every single e-mail. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need help setting your templates up.
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.