Multi‑Label Barcodes

Multi‑Label Barcodes | Reviews

by Cashew Tree Software Inc.

Print barcode and address labels on any printer and size.

Lily Claire

I created a process to print price labels using Excel and Word but it was too complicated for my sister (owner of the store). I tried several other apps before I found this one. It was extremely easy to set up and use. All the features I needed. I particularly like being able to pick where on the label sheet you want to start printing. No wasted labels! But the most impressive part is the support. I have had to contact Flavio twice and both times I had my answer almost immediately. Highly recommend.

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.

Customer service if very responsive, my emails are answered in a timely manner. Flavio made some tweaks to improve the process after a phone conversation. Overall this app is easy to setup and use. Had a few issues and resolved quickly. I would recommend this app if especially if you are looking to move away from duplicate barcodes. Able to select a 10 digit barcode that doesn't repeat avoiding issues at checkout. This has been a time saver over our previous Shopify app Retail Barcode Labels.

Piyama

I'm soo impressed by the support on this app. For a barcode novice like me, I wanted to double check I was processing the EAN-13 codes correctly, and Flávio kindly assisted me in identifying an issue and resolving it. Very thankful. Thank you!

KITKITDIZZI

This app is AMAZING! This is the first time my shop has used a barcode scanner. I had a few questions & emailed the app. Flávio responded quickly & scheduled a time for a call. He was so helpful!! I can’t recommend this app enough — it’s the best customer service I’ve encountered.

Numana Yarns

I use multiple Dymo label sizes for product pricing and inventory labelling, and was previously manually entering the info into the Dymo software. This app saves me SO MUCH TIME, and the labels come out looking exactly how I want them to look since I was able to customize them. I also really like how I can chose the number of labels to print - either print enough to match my stock or a number chosen by me. Super easy to print off all the labels I need for a shop update all at once. It also reduces mistakes on labels since the information is pulled directly from the product listing, instead of being manually entered for each label.

baiiad

Awesome and useful app that nicely integrated into our workflow, saving us time and steps! The service is quick and efficient.

Greenleaf Garden Center

Excellent application, does exaclty what is says and more. Customer support is very fast and extremelly helpfull. 5 stars for sure.

Identity Boutique

After years of hesitating because it seemed so daunting, we used this app to get both barcodes (after years of hand written SKUs, it was so easy to generate them and not disturb our old system) and QR codes (now people can scan tags with their phones and see images of products on models). It is super simple! And we kept reading about how amazing this Flavío person is. We emailed asking questions before we signed up, and guess who responded promptly and with perfect assistance? FLA-VÍ-OOOO! Super helpful, answered all our questions and even helped us with an image sizing issue! Wow!

House of Haghi

I have been using this for over a year and absolutely Love it. I recently needed a custom solution and Flávio was absolutely amazin, Understood the requirement quickly and sent across the best solution. Keep it up

Tiny Happy Store

I found this App to create barcode labels, compatible with Brother label printer. App is great, support is outstanding! Thanks to Flávio, my issue with printer settings adjustments was solved within 30 minutes. Functionality of the system allows to include different types of information on the label, design-wise it is also pretty flexible. Extremely useful is the function for the importing of data from the scanner, which makes inventory process simple and fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7