Multi‑Label Barcodes

Multi‑Label Barcodes

by Cashew Tree Software Inc.

Print barcode and address labels on any printer and size.

Numana Yarns

I use multiple Dymo label sizes for product pricing and inventory labelling, and was previously manually entering the info into the Dymo software. This app saves me SO MUCH TIME, and the labels come out looking exactly how I want them to look since I was able to customize them. I also really like how I can chose the number of labels to print - either print enough to match my stock or a number chosen by me. Super easy to print off all the labels I need for a shop update all at once. It also reduces mistakes on labels since the information is pulled directly from the product listing, instead of being manually entered for each label.

baiiad

Awesome and useful app that nicely integrated into our workflow, saving us time and steps! The service is quick and efficient.

Greenleaf Garden Center

Excellent application, does exaclty what is says and more. Customer support is very fast and extremelly helpfull. 5 stars for sure.

Identity Boutique

After years of hesitating because it seemed so daunting, we used this app to get both barcodes (after years of hand written SKUs, it was so easy to generate them and not disturb our old system) and QR codes (now people can scan tags with their phones and see images of products on models). It is super simple! And we kept reading about how amazing this Flavío person is. We emailed asking questions before we signed up, and guess who responded promptly and with perfect assistance? FLA-VÍ-OOOO! Super helpful, answered all our questions and even helped us with an image sizing issue! Wow!

House of Haghi

I have been using this for over a year and absolutely Love it. I recently needed a custom solution and Flávio was absolutely amazin, Understood the requirement quickly and sent across the best solution. Keep it up

Tiny Happy Store

I found this App to create barcode labels, compatible with Brother label printer. App is great, support is outstanding! Thanks to Flávio, my issue with printer settings adjustments was solved within 30 minutes. Functionality of the system allows to include different types of information on the label, design-wise it is also pretty flexible. Extremely useful is the function for the importing of data from the scanner, which makes inventory process simple and fast.

DaVallia

Great app. Had problems trying to get a template to work. Flavio responded very quickly and helped out. Great support. Nice platform to customize labels to fit branding.

Posh Baby

www.POSHBABY.com - I feel like I'm just repeating what everyone else says. BEST CS EVER!
Remote login help, almost immediate response and all is working perfectly. A MUST HAVE. I wanted to keep using my Zebra label printer and he set up a custom template for me. Rather pay the monthly fee than use the Shopify one as I'd rather pay got great service. Thank you.

Samaritan Shop

The support I received from Flavio was absolutely phenomenal! I told all my peers that this was some of the best customer service I’ve received in and out of my decades long IT and retail career. Flavio was highly knowledgeable with both the Multi-Label Barcodes app AND our legacy Zebra label printers. He was very patient, and explained things in detail and understandable terms. I was very impressed throughout our lengthy tweaks and tests with how he understood all my descriptions of how the printed labels appeared after each test. We spent a lot of time building templates, experimenting, and adjusting templates and printer preferences. Flavio stayed with it until all three of our old Zebra printers were printing labels far better than they ever did with our old POS system! And, when I mentioned that we were a nonprofit thrift store serving our community, Flavio offered us a substantial discount off the monthly app service fee! Wow! An unsolicited discount! Thank you Flavio! Brad Melton
Information & Retail Systems Manager
Samaritan Community Center

Nazranaa

The app itself is great! but the 5 stars is hands down for Flavio. The support on this app is phenomenal. I thought the free version by Shopify, Retail Barcode Labels, would be enough but this app allows me to do so much more. This app is a blessing if you are switching from a different pos system to shopify

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7