Multi‑Label Barcodes

Multi‑Label Barcodes

by The Resistance Marketing

Print barcode and address labels on any printer and size.

Mom's Sweet Shop

I wish I had purchased this app years ago!! Took me a tiny bit of getting used to (configuring & naming labels I use most often) but worth every quick second! No more wasted labels (jewelry barbells especially) for not being able to utilize single labels (the old Barcode Printer app wasted SO many jewelry labels as it would only print in qty of 2!). I also love that this app auto adjusts font sizing to print entire product description & price-no matter how small the label, & with such ease! I love that you can quick select product right from the app, that you can quick add products loaded that day, or based on various presets. I don't like to pay for apps on top of Shopify but this one is worth the monthly fee! For a retail store that uses a variety of label sizes and is constantly updating/adding inventory, this app has been a lifesaver. I was forced into finding something new once they killed the Barcode Printer app, but thankfully they did because this one serves my purposes so much better!! For reference, I am using a Dymo 450 label printer.

TKB Trading, LLC

Read this and I promise it won't waste your time. I can't stress this enough but the customer support from this company is extremely exceptional like something I've never dealt with. Flavio is the person I was honored to get help from, very knowledgeable and in a few words he knows exactly what you're chasing after and get it accomplished for you. The app itself is very self-explanatory, easy to use. I'm 100% sure if you find any issues with the app, contact them and you will be satisfied. If I could complain about something, it would be that why had I not found this app sooner? Most definitely recommend it.

Monroe House

Absolutely loving the new barcodes! Flavio is tremendously helpful!! We are so appreciative of how much he helped us get all set up!! Will recommend!!

Saphren Sport

Great App. Amazing customer service. He actually would make changes to the app for my needs.
Thank you Flavio!

PoleActive

Great app and great customer service! Flavio was extremely attentive and went out of his way to help me with my request. He has very creative solution to some limitations that Shopify posts on the app, and I am very pleased with the solution that he came up with.

Annie50

Amazing App! Worth every penny. I just wished 2 things:
1. To have more templates options (be able tu use CSS for example);
2. That Shopify acquire the Multi-Label Barcodes and make it free by replacing their awful barcode label app with it!

LeCITY

Its surprising how there are no other apps out there- apart from the native Shopify APP- which does not work at all. Good job- this app works a charm:)

Cypress Springs Gift Shop

This app has been invaluable to help take our small gift shop (where we used to hand write all hang tags) to the next level. It is so rewarding to be able to print our own barcodes without expensive printers. Also extremely impressed with Flávio's support. We were trying some new barbell style labels that had a lot of details to enter...and he helped us get them working quickly. Highly recommend!

Sassy Bagz

This app was already amazing to help my workflow for my small retail and online store, but Flávio's customer service was what makes me stick with this product for the long run. I had an idea to improve the app at the beginning of the week, and we had it implemented and live within 2 business days. AMAZING!! Would highly recommend this app to anyone needing to print their inventory barcode labels.

Ashley Claire Boutique

Incredible and fast customer support. When labels weren’t scanning their customer support reconfigured them and they’re working perfectly now. Well worth the price.

Previous 1 3 4