Multi‑Label Barcodes

Multi‑Label Barcodes

by The Resistance Marketing

Print barcode and address labels on any printer and size.

DaVallia

Great app. Had problems trying to get a template to work. Flavio responded very quickly and helped out. Great support. Nice platform to customize labels to fit branding.

Posh Baby

www.POSHBABY.com - I feel like I'm just repeating what everyone else says. BEST CS EVER!
Remote login help, almost immediate response and all is working perfectly. A MUST HAVE. I wanted to keep using my Zebra label printer and he set up a custom template for me. Rather pay the monthly fee than use the Shopify one as I'd rather pay got great service. Thank you.

Samaritan Shop

The support I received from Flavio was absolutely phenomenal! I told all my peers that this was some of the best customer service I’ve received in and out of my decades long IT and retail career. Flavio was highly knowledgeable with both the Multi-Label Barcodes app AND our legacy Zebra label printers. He was very patient, and explained things in detail and understandable terms. I was very impressed throughout our lengthy tweaks and tests with how he understood all my descriptions of how the printed labels appeared after each test. We spent a lot of time building templates, experimenting, and adjusting templates and printer preferences. Flavio stayed with it until all three of our old Zebra printers were printing labels far better than they ever did with our old POS system! And, when I mentioned that we were a nonprofit thrift store serving our community, Flavio offered us a substantial discount off the monthly app service fee! Wow! An unsolicited discount! Thank you Flavio! Brad Melton
Information & Retail Systems Manager
Samaritan Community Center

Nazranaa

The app itself is great! but the 5 stars is hands down for Flavio. The support on this app is phenomenal. I thought the free version by Shopify, Retail Barcode Labels, would be enough but this app allows me to do so much more. This app is a blessing if you are switching from a different pos system to shopify

Bay Pottery

Looks like this app is going to be just what we need for our new inventory system. They provided great assistance when I got stuck and I look forward to using this app.

Rite of Ritual

Best support I've received from any Shopify app to date, hands down. The app is easy to use, the support needed has only been due to custom templates and unique-to-us tweaks. This app is absolutely essential for our shop. Support is super quick to respond, going above and beyond more than a few times now for me! Thank you so much, Flavio. Best wishes from Canada!

J. Landa

Customer service for this app is BEYOND. Helped me with printer issues that weren't even related to the app. And then helped customize the label. Has worked flawlessly since.

Preggi Central

Great and prompt support team that solved my silly questions immediately. Very happy :)
The barcode label looks great after the team helped me to customise it.
I'm excited about the ability to print variants that have recently been updated as in a transfer being received. It would be good if it could add qty received in transfer as well??
I haven't used the scanning inventory function yet so I'll update the review when I do.

Fabrics & Fabrics

EXTREMELY pleased with the level of service provided by the developers of this app. We have needed to make modications/customizations to our labels several times over the past year, and every time we have reached out to their support team, we have received a super quick response and excellent service. The use of these labels solved a major efficiency problem we had in our day-to-day operations, and using them has saved countless hours in our day! Thank you!!

Mint Juleps Shop

This is the app y'all need for printing labels! It's intuitive and user friendly. I asked about being able to print labels for a PO not yet received and it was added in just a few hours. I had questions about printing labels - emails were answered quickly and they even did an online session to help with settings. Fantastic customer service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6