Multi‑Label Barcodes

Multi‑Label Barcodes

by The Resistance Marketing

Print barcode and address labels on any printer and size.

Knitters Without Borders

This app is great! and the customer service is ...EXCELLENT :D
Flavio helped me even on the NEW YEAR’S DAY!!!
Thank you SO much.
I would like to give 10 stars if I could :)

Bellaviva Jewelry

I would like to thank the entire support team MULTI LABEL BRACODES, especially Flavio, attendance 1000%. Quick , simple and direct service , super recommend

Pilarito Boutique

Ottima app, molto intuitiva e semplice. Rispecchia pienamente tutte le nostre aspettative. Assistenza professionale, disponibile e molto efferente. Grazie di tutto !!!

HomeBrew4Less

Finally, someone wrote a label app that actually has some functionality. I like that it works with any printer, any label, upc and qr codes on the same label, you can have multiple saved custom labels at the same time. truely they put some thought into this app, great job, highly recommended

Update 08/08/2019
Wow, this app is amazing, I was making nice labels, then the developer reached out to see if he could help, he remoted in on my machine and tought me some tricks, not my labels are venen better and profesional looking
Thanks

ShenanigansToys

Excellent customer service and product. This had a couple bugs to begin, but their customer support rep helped resolve it immediately. Compared to the free stuff on the market this is well worth the purchase. Don't waste time with the free junk.

Angove Street Collective

Support was amazingly quick and responsive. We were trying to adjust the layout of our label, and Flavio stuck with us for quite a while, back and forth by email, until we sorted it out.

Upbeat Boutique

Amazing app that I cannot highly enough recommend! The customer support is great, very helpful and quick with answering any of my questions! I got an email back within 15 minutes and Flávio (one of the customer reps) called me the following day to better assist me.
I tried the free app, and it is nothing compared to this app!

REYTID

Fantastic app with amazing support. Flexible with amazing features and the customisation options make this app super useful.

Folkster

We love the app, it save us so much time. This is also quite flexible as you can create label templates. We had a few request to the customer service and Flávio was great to help us, he answered in the hour, even on weekends. Worth the money and more !

SpeedCubeShop

I rarely feel compelled to write a review but between how great this app works and the phenomenal service that I received I would rate this 10 stars if I could. Service was very patient and helpful while helping me learn to navigate barcodes and their app. Highly recommended for barcode printing, generating, and scanning.

Previous 1 3 4 5