Multi‑Label Barcodes

Multi‑Label Barcodes

by The Resistance Marketing

Print barcodes and product tags on almost any label & printer

Harry's for Menswear

After three years of tackling barcodes Multi-Label has done it beautifully, saved me hours of work.

BestPysanky

Extremely advanced app with the ability to customize the label. Always adding new features. The best!

Calimacil

We needed an app to print our own barcodes for products we make at our workshop. This app lets us print whatever labels we need and we can even configure our own labels with variant options and our logo. Very nice app. Awesome support!

Izzies Boutique

Stop messing around with the FREE BARCODE PRINTER! I would have to uninstall and reinstall my Dymo weekly. I can't tell you the man hours I have had in that thing. Spend the $10/mo plus I just found you can scan inventory. Best app I've purchased.

By The Board Games Entertainment

Well worth every penny! I switched from the Barcode Printer app which was free and realized quickly, you get what you pay for. Not only can I select and print the tags I want with ease, I can update existing stock quantities, create scannable price sheets and so much more! The only thing I would like to see added that I miss is the integrated barcode generator. I did experience a technical issue with the inventory module a few weeks back. Fortunately, once I reported it, technical service had it resolved within a couple days and were very pleasant to work with.

Jcg Online

Great app for for creating barcode numbers and printing barcodes in whatever format you need. I also needed help with a custom template and the developer created it for me the same day. Amazing customer service!

The Trio House

Why Do You Give Free trail When U Doesn't allow us to use your app.every time it ask to upgrade than what is the meaning of free trail. Need to know whether i can use this for tsc barcode printer

Double J Saddlery

Great App! Print Tag and assign barcodes with ease! Better than Shopify's app. Support is great too!

Rsvp Prom And Pageant

This app has been a life saver for us! We were previously using a 3rd party website to create barcodes where we had to manually copy and paste the code from Shopify into this 3rd party website, then save the image and import the barcode image into an Avery's template for label printing. Not anymore!! Now we can create our barcodes in the Avery template right within Shopify! Not to mention, Flávio is incredible! He is very responsive and very helpful! Honestly, this is one of the best apps we have ever purchased from Shopify!

Mission Workshop

Communicative developers help this already incredibly useful app deserve the full 5 stars.
Previous 1 3