Multi‑Label Barcodes

Multi‑Label Barcodes

by The Resistance Marketing

Print barcode and address labels on any printer and size.

Cypress Springs Gift Shop

This app has been invaluable to help take our small gift shop (where we used to hand write all hang tags) to the next level. It is so rewarding to be able to print our own barcodes without expensive printers. Also extremely impressed with Flávio's support. We were trying some new barbell style labels that had a lot of details to enter...and he helped us get them working quickly. Highly recommend!

Sassy Bagz

This app was already amazing to help my workflow for my small retail and online store, but Flávio's customer service was what makes me stick with this product for the long run. I had an idea to improve the app at the beginning of the week, and we had it implemented and live within 2 business days. AMAZING!! Would highly recommend this app to anyone needing to print their inventory barcode labels.

Ashley Claire Boutique

Incredible and fast customer support. When labels weren’t scanning their customer support reconfigured them and they’re working perfectly now. Well worth the price.

Harry's for Menswear

After three years of tackling barcodes Multi-Label has done it beautifully, saved me hours of work.

BestPysanky

Extremely advanced app with the ability to customize the label. Always adding new features. The best!

Calimacil

We needed an app to print our own barcodes for products we make at our workshop. This app lets us print whatever labels we need and we can even configure our own labels with variant options and our logo.

Very nice app. Awesome support!

Izzies Boutique

Stop messing around with the FREE BARCODE PRINTER! I would have to uninstall and reinstall my Dymo weekly. I can't tell you the man hours I have had in that thing. Spend the $10/mo plus I just found you can scan inventory. Best app I've purchased.

By The Board Games Entertainment

Well worth every penny! I switched from the Barcode Printer app which was free and realized quickly, you get what you pay for. Not only can I select and print the tags I want with ease, I can update existing stock quantities, create scannable price sheets and so much more! The only thing I would like to see added that I miss is the integrated barcode generator. I did experience a technical issue with the inventory module a few weeks back. Fortunately, once I reported it, technical service had it resolved within a couple days and were very pleasant to work with.

Jcg Online

Great app for for creating barcode numbers and printing barcodes in whatever format you need. I also needed help with a custom template and the developer created it for me the same day. Amazing customer service!

The Trio House

Why Do You Give Free trail When U Doesn't allow us to use your app.every time it ask to upgrade than what is the meaning of free trail.
Need to know whether i can use this for tsc barcode printer