Multi‑Label Barcodes

Multi‑Label Barcodes

by The Resistance Marketing

Print barcode and address labels on any printer and size.

Upbeat Boutique

Amazing app that I cannot highly enough recommend! The customer support is great, very helpful and quick with answering any of my questions! I got an email back within 15 minutes and Flávio (one of the customer reps) called me the following day to better assist me.
I tried the free app, and it is nothing compared to this app!

REYTID

Fantastic app with amazing support. Flexible with amazing features and the customisation options make this app super useful.

Folkster

We love the app, it save us so much time. This is also quite flexible as you can create label templates. We had a few request to the customer service and Flávio was great to help us, he answered in the hour, even on weekends. Worth the money and more !

SpeedCubeShop

I rarely feel compelled to write a review but between how great this app works and the phenomenal service that I received I would rate this 10 stars if I could. Service was very patient and helpful while helping me learn to navigate barcodes and their app. Highly recommended for barcode printing, generating, and scanning.

The Alluv Place

JUST got back from buying a ton of merchandise and forgot that I no longer had the barcode printing app available to me with Shopify. I looked on-line to see reviews of the free app they offered and saw that it was terrible based on feed back. I KNEW I did NOT have the time to deal with that since I have big event in 2 days so I decided to try Multi-Label Barcodes since it had a much better rating.

SO happy I did. I was afraid that with so many customers needing a new barcode printing app that if I had questions I wouldn't get taken care of very fast but much to my surprise I was. I shot off like 3 e-mails right away. and ALL three of them were answered quickly. I was also pleased that this 53 year old non computer tech gal who is clueless with this kind of stuff could figure out this app.

The BEST part is my labels look WAY better than the old barcode app. People couldn't even read my prices with the last one. SO glad I can customize what they look like.

I will happily pay $9.99 a month for a much better app. People, do NOT waist your time with the one Shopify recommends. LOVE this one so far.

Time to print all my stuff now!

ALLasleep

I've been looking for an app like this one for a long time and it does everything I was looking for. The costumer service is exceptional and really helpful. The only thing missing ? that the app fulfills the orders !

Prism Boutique

I used this app to create tags and barcodes when we switched to Shopify POS. Flavio is super helpful and prompt with responding to any questions. He helped us create the perfect layout for our new tags...I would highly recommend this app!

Orange Dog

Simple app, with useful features. Very impressed by the customer support, fixed our issue quickly with no fuss. Thanks Flavio!

Mom's Sweet Shop

I wish I had purchased this app years ago!! Took me a tiny bit of getting used to (configuring & naming labels I use most often) but worth every quick second! No more wasted labels (jewelry barbells especially) for not being able to utilize single labels (the old Barcode Printer app wasted SO many jewelry labels as it would only print in qty of 2!). I also love that this app auto adjusts font sizing to print entire product description & price-no matter how small the label, & with such ease! I love that you can quick select product right from the app, that you can quick add products loaded that day, or based on various presets. I don't like to pay for apps on top of Shopify but this one is worth the monthly fee! For a retail store that uses a variety of label sizes and is constantly updating/adding inventory, this app has been a lifesaver. I was forced into finding something new once they killed the Barcode Printer app, but thankfully they did because this one serves my purposes so much better!! For reference, I am using a Dymo 450 label printer.

TKB Trading, LLC

Read this and I promise it won't waste your time. I can't stress this enough but the customer support from this company is extremely exceptional like something I've never dealt with. Flavio is the person I was honored to get help from, very knowledgeable and in a few words he knows exactly what you're chasing after and get it accomplished for you. The app itself is very self-explanatory, easy to use. I'm 100% sure if you find any issues with the app, contact them and you will be satisfied. If I could complain about something, it would be that why had I not found this app sooner? Most definitely recommend it.