Multi‑Label Barcodes

Multi‑Label Barcodes

by The Resistance Marketing

Print barcode and address labels on any printer and size.

Stewart Surfboards

Works perfectly! Easily integrated into my store and works with my (very old!) existing Zebra printer.

Hello Good Morning

Excellent app. Took some work on the initial template set up because of the labels I was using. But thanks to excellent customer service from Flavio, I was able to get my system up and running quickly. Works seamlessly with Shopify. Very user-friendly.

Riptide Electric Skateboard

Love this app for making complex barcodes in specialized sizes. Fast and easy. Definitely recommend.

Always Wicked Designs

This app is wonderful for printing barcodes from my shopify store. I contacted customer service after my label was not a size listed and after I had tried many times myself to get right setup. Customer service worked with me until I was able to get the label created perfectly for what I needed. The setup information you want to print on the barcodes is extremely easy and you can add a lot of details to your labels. Flávio was my customer service rep. and he was outstanding! Thank you again for making your app so worth the money.

Socal Queen

I was so worried I would have to buy a new label printer when I switched to Shopify POS. Thanks to this app from Multi-Label Barcodes I did not. It's FREE - It works with our Zebra LP 2824 Plus and the nice young man helped me get it dialed in on the phone. Totally SoCal Queen approved!

Minimarche

This software is fantastic and the support even better. Within minutes of purchasing I needed support and solutions and help was coming back within minutes which allowed me to fully understand how it works within one hour. Highly recommended...

Deveney Stamps

Fantastic App...it's simplicity is what makes it great. Very easy to use and the support was amazing when we needed a few things tweaked to suit our business needs. Highly recommended!

Conjurings Of A Witch

Really great app for anyone trying to implement barcodes into a store. Im using it with a dymo and it works great. I had an issue since dymos print out vertically so I emailed the app developer. Within the hour I got an email back with the solution to my issue. Impressive. The features of the app are great. It is like three apps in one. it totally offsets the monthly price since getting apps to do what this app does would cost more per month than this. the layout of the app is very user friendly. Thank you for developing such a great app.

Annah Hariri

The app is very helpful. It helped us to have barcodes in a second of a single click. The customer service is quick and professional. All our requests were taken seriously and implemented in a short period of time. Having barcode system is an international standard. We thank you for your help and strongly recommend this app!

Advika Clothing

A very useful and well thought out app. Very easy to use and I love how effortlessly it generated barcodes for our products. Which labels you choose to print is also efficient and simple - with the ability to choose the quantity you want to print on incoming orders or existing stock, and the quantity is adjustable in the queue anyway regardless of what you print.
Printing on Avery label style 8167 (80 per sheet) was a challenge, but only because I did not reach out to support sooner. Once I did, I was answered within 10 minutes and Flavio did a fantastic job of helping me get my template set the way it needed to be and I got all of the labels printed.
I would suggest that if having trouble printing the labels (the print on mine would not fit properly into the designated space and "bled" over the edges) reach out to support and they will get it sorted out for you very quickly. Excellent customer service.