The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Fantastic App...it's simplicity is what makes it great. Very easy to use and the support was amazing when we needed a few things tweaked to suit our business needs. Highly recommended!
Conjurings Of A Witch
Really great app for anyone trying to implement barcodes into a store. Im using it with a dymo and it works great. I had an issue since dymos print out vertically so I emailed the app developer. Within the hour I got an email back with the solution to my issue. Impressive. The features of the app are great. It is like three apps in one. it totally offsets the monthly price since getting apps to do what this app does would cost more per month than this. the layout of the app is very user friendly. Thank you for developing such a great app.
The app is very helpful. It helped us to have barcodes in a second of a single click. The customer service is quick and professional. All our requests were taken seriously and implemented in a short period of time. Having barcode system is an international standard. We thank you for your help and strongly recommend this app!
A very useful and well thought out app. Very easy to use and I love how effortlessly it generated barcodes for our products. Which labels you choose to print is also efficient and simple - with the ability to choose the quantity you want to print on incoming orders or existing stock, and the quantity is adjustable in the queue anyway regardless of what you print.
Printing on Avery label style 8167 (80 per sheet) was a challenge, but only because I did not reach out to support sooner. Once I did, I was answered within 10 minutes and Flavio did a fantastic job of helping me get my template set the way it needed to be and I got all of the labels printed.
I would suggest that if having trouble printing the labels (the print on mine would not fit properly into the designated space and "bled" over the edges) reach out to support and they will get it sorted out for you very quickly. Excellent customer service.
This app is without a doubt the best news and thing to happen to our store. Having a store with over 200 lines most of which come in variants (particularly sizes and colour) we needed a way to help our colleagues easily identify which product had been ordered when they enter the warehouse. We therefore needed labels with distinguishing information.
Even though Shopify inventory manager provides a section for SKU, it first of all doesn't do it automatically and therefore has to be input manually. Secondly it doesn't have a readily available means to export the SKU for labeling purposes. The only available apps for label printing (before I found this app) required the Dymo LabelWriter Printer. We wanted a cost effective app we could use with any printer ( particularly ink-jet and laser).
1. This app allows you to print multiple barcode labels using common ink-jet and laser printers. So far I have managed to print 24 barcodes on a single A4 sheet.
2. The labels can be customized to look bigger or smaller according to your needs. The customization of the label size directly affects the number of labels printed on a single sheet. The app tells you how many labels you can print per page/sheet after customization so there is no need for you to guess. You can print up to 1000 labels at a time (As stated, the number of sheets needed will depend on your label customization).
3. The app gives you full control over which information to display on your labels. You have access to product title, price, variant title, SKU, shop name and shop domain. The position of the information is well thought out and presentable.
4. The app is integrated into Shopify so it has direct access to your products. All product variants are also listed upon selecting a product. You can also type a product type/category/collection and it will list all the products under the collection/category.
5. The app also allows you to assign a standard barcode to all your products in Shopify so you don't have to do it manually. You have 3 barcode types to choose from namely Code 128, EAN-13 and UPC-A. The barcode information are crucial to the generation of the labels. This is an extremely useful feature if you have not already assigned a barcode to your individual products.
CONS(MINOR) WITH SUGGESTIONS:
1. Despite being able to type it in the search bar, a product filter is much needed in the product selection window for easy navigation of collections. Also a "select all" option should be included as manually selecting products can be a chore if you intend to create label for many or all your products.
2. After selecting a product for label creation, if you go back into the product selection window and select another product, it overwrites your previously selected products. Instead of overwriting your selected products, it would be ideal if any subsequent product selections are added to your previous selection. People can forget stuff and would like to simply add to the previous selection without losing what they already added.
3. The queuing process can be further simplified by including two main options being "Queue All" and "Queue All According to Stock quantity". Selecting what to queue individually isn't the best for stores with many products.
Support is very responsive, efficient and patient. They got back to me in less than 10mins and identified the source of the problem in a matter of minutes.
I highly recommend this app.