Multi‑Label Barcodes

Multi‑Label Barcodes

by The Resistance Marketing

Print barcode and address labels on any printer and size.

Double J Saddlery

Great App! Print Tag and assign barcodes with ease! Better than Shopify's app. Support is great too!

Rsvp Prom And Pageant

This app has been a life saver for us! We were previously using a 3rd party website to create barcodes where we had to manually copy and paste the code from Shopify into this 3rd party website, then save the image and import the barcode image into an Avery's template for label printing. Not anymore!! Now we can create our barcodes in the Avery template right within Shopify! Not to mention, Flávio is incredible! He is very responsive and very helpful! Honestly, this is one of the best apps we have ever purchased from Shopify!

Mission Workshop

Communicative developers help this already incredibly useful app deserve the full 5 stars.

Stewart Surfboards

Works perfectly! Easily integrated into my store and works with my (very old!) existing Zebra printer.

Hello Good Morning

Excellent app. Took some work on the initial template set up because of the labels I was using. But thanks to excellent customer service from Flavio, I was able to get my system up and running quickly. Works seamlessly with Shopify. Very user-friendly.

Riptide Electric Skateboard

Love this app for making complex barcodes in specialized sizes. Fast and easy. Definitely recommend.

Always Wicked Designs

This app is wonderful for printing barcodes from my shopify store. I contacted customer service after my label was not a size listed and after I had tried many times myself to get right setup. Customer service worked with me until I was able to get the label created perfectly for what I needed. The setup information you want to print on the barcodes is extremely easy and you can add a lot of details to your labels. Flávio was my customer service rep. and he was outstanding! Thank you again for making your app so worth the money.

Socal Queen

I was so worried I would have to buy a new label printer when I switched to Shopify POS. Thanks to this app from Multi-Label Barcodes I did not. It's FREE - It works with our Zebra LP 2824 Plus and the nice young man helped me get it dialed in on the phone. Totally SoCal Queen approved!

Minimarche

This software is fantastic and the support even better. Within minutes of purchasing I needed support and solutions and help was coming back within minutes which allowed me to fully understand how it works within one hour. Highly recommended...

Deveney Stamps

Fantastic App...it's simplicity is what makes it great. Very easy to use and the support was amazing when we needed a few things tweaked to suit our business needs. Highly recommended!