4.8
December 1, 2023

Best barcode app on the app store. Don't look any further, I promise this is exactly what you're looking for.

Card N All Gaming
About 3 years using the app
December 16, 2023

Multi-label barcodes helped me in a pinch! On a weekend even :) Its great to know that the developers have your back and are there to help. Thank you Flavio!

Elizabeth Henry
6 months using the app
January 13, 2024

Flavio was great at helping get a TSC-247 printer set up. It took some time but Flavio was quick with support and got my retail tag printer up and running with Shopify.

Plum Bottom Gallery
December 14, 2023

Best barcode app around!

Very Spexy Optical Boutique
2 months using the app
November 1, 2023

This app is an absolute life saver if you need to print labels from a Stocky PO. It's easy to use and editing templates is a breeze.

RAYGUN
About 1 month using the app
July 23, 2023

Great APP!
I ve been using this app for a long time. In that time I have replaced my computers on several occasions. Each time Flavio has helped me get my printer configured and allowed me to my shops running smooth!
Great service!

Sloth Toes Puerto Viejo
Costa Rica
Over 2 years using the app
August 7, 2023

Stop pulling out your hair (if you have any left) from the frustrations of trying to make tags that work for your business. I have spent a ridiculous amount of time on this trying to design my own labels, formatting excel sheets, transferring to word etc. etc. STOP!! Just get this APP. The help I received almost instantly was the best thing that has happened all week. That may sound pathetic, but.....OMG! The support was fantastic. The job is done, perfect and works like a charm. Thank you so much Flavio for all your excellent help.

Aquariums West
August 2, 2023

What a great discovery. We had been looking for such an app for a very long time to automate product labeling right before shipping. This application saves a lot of time. The configuration is simple and the customer service is very attentive.

BYSIX
Belgium
6 days using the app
July 21, 2023

This is the one app that we could find after months of searching that would allow us to print PO-specific tags from Stocky with a Zebra printer! This feature alone makes the Multi-Label Barcodes app stand out when compared to others. What makes it great is the customer service. We were having trouble customizing the product tags so we reached out to their support team and they got back to us immediately. Flávio helped us build a tag to our liking and thouroughly explained how the customization works. We can't thank them enough for their outstanding support. If you need a quick, simple, easy fix to your tag printing problems with Stocky, this is it!

Good Sports
June 30, 2023

Great app with outstanding support! We just migrated from Quickbooks Point of Sale and this app solves several problems for us: It allows us to customize our price tag labels, and it automatically assigns in-house SKU #'s and barcodes for our pre-owned and vintage products. When I needed a little help with the label designer, I emailed customer service. Flavio got back to me quickly with the info I needed. I highly recommend this app!

Replay Guitar Exchange