4.8
May 21, 2018

I was so worried I would have to buy a new label printer when I switched to Shopify POS. Thanks to this app from Multi-Label Barcodes I did not. It's FREE - It works with our Zebra LP 2824 Plus and the nice young man helped me get it dialed in on the phone. Totally SoCal Queen approved!

Socal Queen
Edited August 24, 2017

This app is without a doubt the best news and thing to happen to our store. Having a store with over 200 lines most of which come in variants (particularly sizes and colour) we needed a way to help our colleagues easily identify which product had been ordered when they enter the warehouse. We therefore needed labels with distinguishing information.

Even though Shopify inventory manager provides a section for SKU, it first of all doesn't do it automatically and therefore has to be input manually. Secondly it doesn't have a readily available means to export the SKU for labeling purposes. The only available apps for label printing (before I found this app) required the Dymo LabelWriter Printer. We wanted a cost effective app we could use with any printer ( particularly ink-jet and laser).

PROS:
1. This app allows you to print multiple barcode labels using common ink-jet and laser printers. So far I have managed to print 24 barcodes on a single A4 sheet.

2. The labels can be customized to look bigger or smaller according to your needs. The customization of the label size directly affects the number of labels printed on a single sheet. The app tells you how many labels you can print per page/sheet after customization so there is no need for you to guess. You can print up to 1000 labels at a time (As stated, the number of sheets needed will depend on your label customization).

3. The app gives you full control over which information to display on your labels. You have access to product title, price, variant title, SKU, shop name and shop domain. The position of the information is well thought out and presentable.

4. The app is integrated into Shopify so it has direct access to your products. All product variants are also listed upon selecting a product. You can also type a product type/category/collection and it will list all the products under the collection/category.

5. The app also allows you to assign a standard barcode to all your products in Shopify so you don't have to do it manually. You have 3 barcode types to choose from namely Code 128, EAN-13 and UPC-A. The barcode information are crucial to the generation of the labels. This is an extremely useful feature if you have not already assigned a barcode to your individual products.

CONS(MINOR) WITH SUGGESTIONS:
1. Despite being able to type it in the search bar, a product filter is much needed in the product selection window for easy navigation of collections. Also a "select all" option should be included as manually selecting products can be a chore if you intend to create label for many or all your products.

2. After selecting a product for label creation, if you go back into the product selection window and select another product, it overwrites your previously selected products. Instead of overwriting your selected products, it would be ideal if any subsequent product selections are added to your previous selection. People can forget stuff and would like to simply add to the previous selection without losing what they already added.

3. The queuing process can be further simplified by including two main options being "Queue All" and "Queue All According to Stock quantity". Selecting what to queue individually isn't the best for stores with many products.

Support is very responsive, efficient and patient. They got back to me in less than 10mins and identified the source of the problem in a matter of minutes.

I highly recommend this app.

Nastykrip
Ghana
June 20, 2018

Excellent app. Took some work on the initial template set up because of the labels I was using. But thanks to excellent customer service from Flavio, I was able to get my system up and running quickly. Works seamlessly with Shopify. Very user-friendly.

Hello Good Morning
July 27, 2022

excellent app, such prompt customer service ready to help you with all your needs! I use the app daily!

NOA
March 28, 2019

JUST got back from buying a ton of merchandise and forgot that I no longer had the barcode printing app available to me with Shopify. I looked on-line to see reviews of the free app they offered and saw that it was terrible based on feed back. I KNEW I did NOT have the time to deal with that since I have big event in 2 days so I decided to try Multi-Label Barcodes since it had a much better rating.

SO happy I did. I was afraid that with so many customers needing a new barcode printing app that if I had questions I wouldn't get taken care of very fast but much to my surprise I was. I shot off like 3 e-mails right away. and ALL three of them were answered quickly. I was also pleased that this 53 year old non computer tech gal who is clueless with this kind of stuff could figure out this app.

The BEST part is my labels look WAY better than the old barcode app. People couldn't even read my prices with the last one. SO glad I can customize what they look like.

I will happily pay $9.99 a month for a much better app. People, do NOT waist your time with the one Shopify recommends. LOVE this one so far.

Time to print all my stuff now!

The Alluv Place
April 5, 2019

I rarely feel compelled to write a review but between how great this app works and the phenomenal service that I received I would rate this 10 stars if I could. Service was very patient and helpful while helping me learn to navigate barcodes and their app. Highly recommended for barcode printing, generating, and scanning.

SpeedCubeShop
12 months using the app
August 21, 2020

Looks like this app is going to be just what we need for our new inventory system. They provided great assistance when I got stuck and I look forward to using this app.

Bay Pottery
Edited July 29, 2019

Excellent customer service and product. This had a couple bugs to begin, but their customer support rep helped resolve it immediately. Compared to the free stuff on the market this is well worth the purchase. Don't waste time with the free junk.

ShenanigansToys
December 20, 2018

Great App. Amazing customer service. He actually would make changes to the app for my needs.
Thank you Flavio!

Saphren Sport
August 23, 2022

This is the most essential app in my business. Absolutely worth what I pay for it, which is more than I can say for most of the apps I have tried. It's the little things that really stand out - like the ability to sort by barcode, or automatically create labels for inventory levels, or create from the product page. It's amazing.

Quarantunes