4.8
Edited January 6, 2020

This app is great! and the customer service is ...EXCELLENT :D
Flavio helped me even on the NEW YEAR’S DAY!!!
Thank you SO much.
I would like to give 10 stars if I could :)

Knitters Without Borders
4 days using the app
January 10, 2019

Absolutely loving the new barcodes! Flavio is tremendously helpful!! We are so appreciative of how much he helped us get all set up!! Will recommend!!

Monroe House
2 days using the app
June 5, 2020

This is the app y'all need for printing labels! It's intuitive and user friendly. I asked about being able to print labels for a PO not yet received and it was added in just a few hours. I had questions about printing labels - emails were answered quickly and they even did an online session to help with settings. Fantastic customer service!

Mint Juleps Shop
2 days using the app
January 11, 2019

Read this and I promise it won't waste your time. I can't stress this enough but the customer support from this company is extremely exceptional like something I've never dealt with. Flavio is the person I was honored to get help from, very knowledgeable and in a few words he knows exactly what you're chasing after and get it accomplished for you. The app itself is very self-explanatory, easy to use. I'm 100% sure if you find any issues with the app, contact them and you will be satisfied. If I could complain about something, it would be that why had I not found this app sooner? Most definitely recommend it.

TKB Trading, LLC
June 25, 2020

Great and prompt support team that solved my silly questions immediately. Very happy :)
The barcode label looks great after the team helped me to customise it.
I'm excited about the ability to print variants that have recently been updated as in a transfer being received. It would be good if it could add qty received in transfer as well??
I haven't used the scanning inventory function yet so I'll update the review when I do.

Preggi Central
August 25, 2022

Got this because Shopify's Retail Barcode Labels app was basically non-functional. It was able to do almost everything that Shopify's app could not, including an incredibly useful function to delete previously created barcodes automatically. Support is also top notch. Within 2 hours of getting the app, we had already emailed support to help get started. Flávio responded and provided more help than even asked for almost immediately.

Saint Alfred
April 30, 2021

Excellent application, does exaclty what is says and more. Customer support is very fast and extremelly helpfull. 5 stars for sure.

Greenleaf Garden Center
Greece
About 17 hours using the app
October 8, 2019

I would like to thank the entire support team MULTI LABEL BRACODES, especially Flavio, attendance 1000%. Quick , simple and direct service , super recommend

Bellaviva Jewelry
About 10 hours using the app
May 21, 2020

Literally the best app I've used on the App store. Zero problems so far. Super high quality labels. Needed no support. Just tinkered and have great looking labels.

She la la
About 3 hours using the app
February 18, 2019

Simple app, with useful features. Very impressed by the customer support, fixed our issue quickly with no fuss. Thanks Flavio!

Orange Dog