About Multi Page Responsive Slider
Multi Page Responsive Slider
A Slider is a series of pictures shown in one section of the page which resemble a digital photo album. We have often come across these sliders on corporate websites where diversified information is placed within sliders and the users instead of looking at the different pages of a website, can easily and quickly access the main information: the explanation of the company, the services they offer, pictures of the products etc on the same page . Hence websites use the slider to save time, keep user-focused and as a persuasive tool to communicate quickly. This tool allows users to access information quickly, without the need to scroll up/down using the mouse. Furthermore, the tool is easy to use, very pleasant and popular way to view images.
How does it work?
- The designer provides you with buttons, numbers or thumbnails.
- The thumbnails allow you to know where you are in the slider and choose which picture you would like to view.
- Numbers have nearly the same functionality as the thumbnails and They show the number of slides in the slider.
- Buttons allow you to go from a slide to another one by clicking on the right or left arrows.
- Slider is displayed in a vertical or horizontal way.
- The transition speed is controlled based on the type of content – images or text.
- You can add different sliders to different web pages.
- You can add multiple sliders to a single web page.
- Sliders come with various designs. Choose the one that best suits your business needs.
- Smooth UI to configure categories and items.
- Create Responsive Sliders that keep users occupied.
- You can create the customized design for each slider within a multi-slider page.
- The app automatically generates a shortcode which you can paste on any page of your website where you want to display the slider.
- Easy To Use.
- Easy to search and filter categories and items.
- Admin can create a slider for a single page as well as multiple sliders for multiple pages.
- Responsive (Mobile / Tablet Friendly) Sliders.
- Admin can have the option to set slider style differently for each slider.
- Slider automatically generates shortcode and Admin can paste it wherever it needs to be shown.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.